Hello everyone I am new here and to growing for that matter. I will be asking tons of questions if i get annoying just tell me and i will back off for a while.

@THC Farms Welcome to AFN. To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you.
Do you have any farming experience? You are embarking on a mighty project.

@Man'O'Green I have farming experience just not cannabis I have grow lots over the years. I have friends and family that grow but sometimes you need outside advice and opinion. I will start a thread detailing my start up idea and let you all give me feed back. I am only starting a grow operation to finance a test lab because the initial cost of test lab equipment is 1 million even on a lease program the startup capital needed is around 700k to get the building built and lease of the equipment started. I have custody of my special needs grandchild and I need to have something as a backup plan to my normal income if something ever happens to his medicaid we cannot afford his 500k dollars worth of care a year. So i have a powerful motivator to be succesful in this endeavor.

Wat up AFN community. I have been Lurking and I Like the comradery.

So I would like to introduce my self. I'm fecto. been true to it since 1995. so im new to the site but not new to good quality smoke. I recently told my self since I am a connoisseur of smoke learn to grow it, so the past two years I have been growing and trying to get my smoke up to my high standards I would buy over the past 2 decades.

I hope to learn a lot and give a lot of info that I gather from my real aggressive techniques. I figure if I want the best smoke I need to screw up bad. lol .. again thanks for creating a like-minded space and cant wait to meet everyone

@Man'O'Green I have farming experience just not cannabis I have grow lots over the years. I have friends and family that grow but sometimes you need outside advice and opinion. I will start a thread detailing my start up idea and let you all give me feed back. I am only starting a grow operation to finance a test lab because the initial cost of test lab equipment is 1 million even on a lease program the startup capital needed is around 700k to get the building built and lease of the equipment started. I have custody of my special needs grandchild and I need to have something as a backup plan to my normal income if something ever happens to his medicaid we cannot afford his 500k dollars worth of care a year. So I have a powerful motivator to be successful in this endeavor.
very cool that you are doing it for a cause. I'm sure you will succeed. good luck :cool1:

So I would like to introduce my self. I'm fecto. been true to it since 1995. so im new to the site but not new to good quality smoke. I recently told my self since I am a connoisseur of smoke learn to grow it, so the past two years I have been growing and trying to get my smoke up to my high standards I would buy over the past 2 decades.

I hope to learn a lot and give a lot of info that I gather from my real aggressive techniques. I figure if I want the best smoke I need to screw up bad. lol .. again thanks for creating a like-minded space and cant wait to meet everyone
:welcome: this is a great place to tune up your growing game. And a good place just to hang out:smoking:

@fecto Welcome from a total newbie it has been 30 years since i have toked but I think these are great people here.

hey @fecto and :welcome: to afn! :toke: anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

And a good place just to hang out:smoking:

...psst, i only joined up for the picturez :biggrin: ppp

Back