36D0DFB0-B21A-4269-8FF7-E7A2B9C79746.png
2443ADE0-C242-467D-85AA-02B27AFC6A2A.jpeg
8F615F0C-70B5-437E-B8FE-A671285DD356.jpeg

420, could you please tell me how you pasted your grow thread in your signature? I can't seem to figure out how to get the link for mine.

Last edited by a moderator:
420, could you please tell me how you pasted your grow thread in your signature? I can't seem to figure out how to get the link.

sure bud ;) but first, have u started an actual journal, or has everything jus been put up here in live introz so far-? hmm...well, first step, start an actual journal in the growerz section, then go to ur acct, then signature...copy the url of pg 1 of ur journal, then paste into text box for signature in ur acct...ez pz :thumbsup: ...or, at least that'z how me thinkz me did it, lol :rolleyes2: oh, and me luv deuce! :biggrin: ppp

I think I can help you with that. Copy the URL of the page you want do link to; Click on your AFN name at the top and choose Signature:

ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 27 13.43.jpg

Type the description in the box of the page as you want it in the signature, Highlight it.

Then click on the link symbol and Paste the URL in and save.

ScreenHunter_202 Aug. 27 13.44.jpg
ScreenHunter_203 Aug. 27 13.44.jpg

Test the links by going to one of your posts. It only allows so many links out of your signature so be aware of that limitation.

I think I can help you with that. Copy the URL of the page you want do link to; Click on your AFN name at the top and choose Signature:

View attachment 1096089

Type the description in the box of the page as you want it in the signature, Highlight it.

Then click on the link symbol and Paste the URL in and save.

View attachment 1096088 View attachment 1096087

Test the links by going to one of your posts. It only allows so many links out of your signature so be aware of that limitation.

:yeahthat: hehe :redface: luv the new avatar mog :biggrin: ppp

Back