Life has been going great for the most part I'd be a fool to complain

Every day you wake up breathing is a Plus....:coffee:

I'm back in Colorado

So is AFN USA HQ...:pass:..there must be something in the air 'round there....:biggrin:
Hobbsey..Root and Eek have started the commune...:biggrin:

yes wrangln stonners is a kin to catching water with a bucket full holes.lol

We have one set of Battles finishing and the next set kicking off...and a new site to kick off for October....:deadhorse:..everyone is feeling it...

I was going through the old bag of tricks the other day and found some original stock of some Gg1 tucked away.lol

There is a thread for it...resurrecting old dragons...:dragon4:...

There was a time I posted more pics of dragon genetics than mossy.lol:crying::crying::crying:

That would take some doing.....:crying:

Most of the old photos disappeared in one of the server updates...'tis a shame....:headbang:

So is AFN USA HQ...:pass:..there must be something in the air 'round there....:biggrin:

We have one set of Battles finishing and the next set kicking off...and a new site to kick off for October....:deadhorse:..everyone is feeling it...

Most of the old photos disappeared in one of the server updates...'tis a shame....:headbang:
Ahhh breathing is great and appreciated on a daily basis.lol
Colorado AFN. Well ya know I'm always down to share

Nice cool evening
1B2D5CA8-2B0C-42CF-9CC6-31459D47E6E2.jpeg
in cottage country Ontario.

Back