Hi all, I'm new to this site and new to growing!! After my first grow this summer (in my greenhouse) I got a couple of mixed results, and now I have taken the plunge and ordered my tent a(albeit a small one, space is limited) should be arriving next week, so super excited to get my first indoor grow on the way

Hi all, I'm new to this site and new to growing!! After my first grow this summer (in my greenhouse) I got a couple of mixed results, and now I have taken the plunge and ordered my tent a(albeit a small one, space is limited) should be arriving next week, so super excited to get my first indoor grow on the way

Hey Wynn - Welcome to AFN

:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

Good luck with your first (indoor) tent grow :D

:d5:

@Wynn Welcome to AFN. To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you.

heya @Wynn and :welcome: to afn! :toke: even a small grow is better than no grow ;) anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :cools:

Hello everyone I am new here and to growing for that matter. I will be asking tons of questions if i get annoying just tell me and i will back off for a while.

hey @THC Farms and :welcome: to afn! :toke: we're all one big family here, so ask away, whether it'z 1 ques or 1000...it'z what we're here for ;)

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

Back