Hey Mossy been along time and just wanted to see how life has been treating ya.
From a friend of long ago and one of the original dragon tammers Hope all has been going well for you and yours.
Welcome back! Hope you stick around. @Mossy stays busy but not too busy for old friends

Hey Mossy been along time and just wanted to see how life has been treating ya.
From a friend of long ago and one of the original dragon tammers Hope all has been going well for you and yours.

Morning @Jsmurf :pass: sharing one..

Life as normal..running around like a blue arsed fly.....:biggrin:..not enough hours in the day...

Flipping Stoners take some looking after....:pighug:

How has Life been treating you.....?

Life has been going great for the most part I'd be a fool to complain.
I'm back in Colorado and yes wrangln stonners is a kin to catching water with a bucket full holes.lol
I was going through the old bag of tricks the other day and found some original stock of some Gg1 tucked away.lol
Gonna pop em this week sometime and thought how has ole mossy been.
Sucked leaving but thoses were crazy times to say the least.
:bighug::bighug:
:coffee2::pass:

As an intro to the community.
At one oooo soooo longago time I was fairly involved with the .net and was one of the first of a handful of people back in the old Muddy days where there was this little .net starting that me and a few mods from another site liked to discuss autos only on.
I'm not the guy who opened up mrnniceguy disp in Colorado while often confused with him on line at the time .
(My mr niceguy name was in ref to the Alice Cooper song.lol)and a few other names to boot over time.lol
There was a time I posted more pics of dragon genetics than mossy.lol:crying::crying::crying:
I'm alittle less busy at times these days and wanted to kick around some old sleepn dogs of the past.

Hi everyone, I’m new to AFN and the world of autos. Live in Ontario Ca. Look forward to sharing my 40 yr passion and learning from others. Cheers.

heya @Machamillion and :welcome: to afn! :toke: look forward to havin u aboard & if u need anything, jus holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

Back