Hey folks, just thought I would introduce myself. I've just started trying to do some home growing and been fumbling my way through my first attempt, which hasn't gone brilliantly. Am gonna have to cut it short as going away for a few weeks soon but will be looking for advice when I start again.

hey there @Willie72 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: had a great ol' stoner buddy named willie that moved away last year...um, u wouldn't happen to be in illinois, eh :confused1: anyhoo, we'll be here when ya get back to help ya get dialed in ok, fear not :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :greenthumb:

What’s up AFN been lurkin a few years now but never posted anything figured it’s time to say hello.
Hello hound and welcome to afn. What ya growing these days?

Hey folks, just thought I would introduce myself. I've just started trying to do some home growing and been fumbling my way through my first attempt, which hasn't gone brilliantly. Am gonna have to cut it short as going away for a few weeks soon but will be looking for advice when I start again.
Welcome to afn! Start a journal and post a link in here so we can follow and help as best as we can. All of us had to start somewhere and afn got my feet under me. We are a laid back site and willing to share what others have shared with us.

Hey!

New member here from Ontario:)

Used the information on these forums extensively when starting my first grow in 15 years! First time growing anything other than bagseed, though. First time growing in anything other than soil! (Coco/perlite) Hours...no...DAYS of research using this site, this place is a fantastic resource. When it went down I was lost! Thank you to those that worked to get her going again.

Hey!

New member here from Ontario:)

Used the information on these forums extensively when starting my first grow in 15 years! First time growing anything other than bagseed, though. First time growing in anything other than soil! (Coco/perlite) Hours...no...DAYS of research using this site, this place is a fantastic resource. When it went down I was lost! Thank you to those that worked to get her going again.

heya @Youlookcold and :welcome: to afn! :toke: just a headz up, the site will be goin down again sometime soon for final software updatez...not sure when exactly, but should only be for a day or two & will def be back up...again, jus fyi for ya so u won't feel u've been abandoned, lol ;) u gonna start a grow journal-? tag me in when u do & i'll be there :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :bong:

Back