Thank you. I just order a load of bits to do my second grow first one I done was when I was 17 in the wardrobe Haha got well bud but not good bud this time round I'm older and would love another go at getting something a lot better.
Can anyone give 1 to 1 help as the site is very difficult to navigate through
@Unknownterritory Welcome to AFN. To get someone’s attention put the at-mark @ in front of their AFN name like I did for you.
Start a thread over in the new grower forum and you will get a lot of help. I am primarily a Hydro guy but have grown in soil as well. Tag me in and I will do what I can to help.
https://www.autoflower.org/forums/new-growers-forum/

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
How's everyone doin I'm on my first grow with hlg550v2 any tips would help new to led

View attachment 1087837 View attachment 1087836 How's everyone doin I'm on my first grow with hlg550v2 any tips would help new to led

heya @Dupa and :welcome: to afn! :toke: so, what strain is that ur growin-? how old-? how many plantz-?? detailz man, detailz!! hehe :smoking: start a journal over in new growerz & tag me in ;) lotza great peepz here to help with anything, just ask :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

p.s. to tag someone, jus put the @ in front of their name like me did for u ;)

:420: :greenthumb:

What’s up AFN been lurkin a few years now but never posted anything figured it’s time to say hello.

heya @BudHound and :welcome: to afn! :toke: it'z alwayz refreshing to finally step outa the shadowz, eh-? :clapper: lol

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420: :cools:

Yeah, that lurker odor is kind of strange smelling. Glad you made it to the forum as a member and cleaned up nicely. You are with the in crowd now! Happy growing.

Hey folks, just thought I would introduce myself. I've just started trying to do some home growing and been fumbling my way through my first attempt, which hasn't gone brilliantly. Am gonna have to cut it short as going away for a few weeks soon but will be looking for advice when I start again.

What’s up AFN been lurkin a few years now but never posted anything figured it’s time to say hello.

Hey folks, just thought I would introduce myself. I've just started trying to do some home growing and been fumbling my way through my first attempt, which hasn't gone brilliantly. Am gonna have to cut it short as going away for a few weeks soon but will be looking for advice when I start again.
Hello,and Welcome!:pass:

Back