Just dropping by to introduce myself as a new AFN joiner - looking forward to sharing info on this beautiful plant! This is my first post, so hi everyone.
Welcome to AFN love the avatar. :pass:

Heya unknown, hows it going this fine morning?
Feel free to post up anywheres but ya might find a little more action over in the Live Stoners thread!

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/june-2019.72017/page-173

Its moving a lil slow this morning as well but its got a lot more recent activity than this intro thread.

Thank you. I just order a load of bits to do my second grow first one I done was when I was 17 in the wardrobe Haha got well bud but not good bud this time round I'm older and would love another go at getting something a lot better.
Can anyone give 1 to 1 help as the site is very difficult to navigate through

Also just wanna toss this out there, afn has a sister site called high of the tiger(hott). Its a cool lil spot, anywho if afn ever goes down or whatnot, some of the afn peeps will gather there.
Theyve got a chatroom and cookies and sodas for all us kids!

Hey AFN,

Found you Googling for my tent build and seed searches. First time grower, lifetime smoker (when I could get it). Gonna be making tinctures for the family so ordered one high in CBD/medium THC for day, and a Northern Lights for night time. Very modest build from an old filing cabinet, 2-plant max/4 sq ft. Itsa DWC set up w/ separate top feed reservoir for germination. Sorting grow details out before seeds arrive, but happy to see some seed banks this side of pond. Read a lot and reckon I've gotten my best info here (e.g., anywhere else and I mita used H2O2, etc). Maybe wish I woulda found you sooner for the light but it's all good. But I'm probably really here cuz of Eddie Hazel's 1971 Maggot Brain and the Bardo Pond cover, or did Acid Mothers Temple push me over the edge? Peace

Back