Hi!

I recently started my first grow (link below), can't wait to sample some home grown herb. :smoking:

I'm also pretty new to regular smoking. Spent years trying every single medication used for my personal curse, with modest help. A year ago I stumbled into some quality weed, and doing much better since. Needless to say, I love MJ. And AFN is pretty awesome, too. :cheers:
:welcome: I'm so glad you found the good herb:pass:
And yep spend some time here and you will be blown away by what you can grow:thumbsup:

Hi!

I recently started my first grow (link below), can't wait to sample some home grown herb. :smoking:

I'm also pretty new to regular smoking. Spent years trying every single medication used for my personal curse, with modest help. A year ago I stumbled into some quality weed, and doing much better since. Needless to say, I love MJ. And AFN is pretty awesome, too. :cheers:

heya @Bong Whisperer and :welcome: to afn! :toke: yup, pharma = :nono: and green = :yay: ...nuff said :smoking: anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :meds:

Howdy, howdy!

redber here!

Old dog and Avid Gardner, fan of the fungal community and a friend of trees.

I love the vibe here and looking forward to learning all I can with my first autoflower grow. Not unfamiliar with growing Cannabis. I have pulled off a couple successful (to a point) photo period grows indoors in bagged soil, and have good skill germinating seed and with cloning.

I have 3 White LSD and 3 Grand Daddy Purp Auto flower seedlings started in 3 gallon fabric pots using coco coir/perlite and organic dry amendments under 18/6 schedule and 600w of HPS I look forward to the 11 weeks I have going forward and getting to “know” all of you.

redber

Howdy, howdy!

redber here!

I love the vibe here and looking forward to learning all I can with my first autoflower grow. Not unfamiliar with growing Cannabis. I have pulled off a couple successful (to a point) photo period grows indoors in bagged soil, and have good skill germinating seed and with cloning.

I have 3 White LSD and 3 Grand Daddy Purp Auto flower seedlings started in 3 gallon fabric pots using coco coir/perlite and organic dry amendments under 18/6 schedule and 600w of HPS I look forward to the 11 weeks I have going forward and getting to “know” all of you.

redber

hey @redxber and :welcome: to afn! :toke: gdp is [HASHTAG]#3[/HASHTAG] on me all-time fave strain list, so def tag me in when u start a grow journal ;) me also have a fave saying bout treez, which is, "no matter how bad thingz may get, the treez don't care" ...but of course (sigh), nobody ever understandz the deeper meaning behind what that'z actually saying, soooo, i'll jus be gettin me coat now, and say...

:420: :greenthumb:

Howdy, howdy!

redber here!

redber
:welcome::toke: any grower can up their game by hanging out here at AFN. I'm a fan of GDP too hope you get a nice return:pass:

Hi

Going to start my very first grow soon and currently learning all I can about pH, feeding n such.
Hope to do a grow journal and get some good tips along the way. It's great for newbies like me to have a site like this to learn from so thanks for that.

Hi

Going to start my very first grow soon and currently learning all I can about pH, feeding n such.
Hope to do a grow journal and get some good tips along the way. It's great for newbies like me to have a site like this to learn from so thanks for that.

heya @MoonUnit and :welcome: to afn! :toke: this is indeed the best place on the net to learn bout autoz & growin em :thumbsup: just alwayz remember, "the first step to gaining knowledge is to admit you know nothing" ;)

:420: :cools:

Back