Hello to all...long time lurker...finally joined. Already learned allot from just following some of you. Just wanted to say hello and thanks!

heya @yepiknowit and :welcome: to afn! (late) :toke: and yepiknowi've seen ur name lurkin about (hehe, see what me did there-? :biggrin: ), so it'z good ur steppin outa the shadowz :clapper: u got anything growin on atm-? if so, there'z no better time to fire up a grow journal over in new growerz & tag me in when u do ;) meanwhile, anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420::cools:

Hey everyone. I mostly post on r/MephHeads but this seems like a more active community. I have a Cosmic Gold and a DWC x Sour Bubbly that are finishing up right now. It's my third Mephisto grow. So far, I've grown Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets, Ghost Toof and an Orange Diesel. I think the Ghost Toof has been my favorite so far but they have all been pretty damn good. Anyway, that's what I've been up to. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. Cheers!

Hey everyone. I mostly post on r/MephHeads but this seems like a more active community. I have a Cosmic Gold and a DWC x Sour Bubbly that are finishing up right now. It's my third Mephisto grow. So far, I've grown Skywalker, Strawberry Nuggets, Ghost Toof and an Orange Diesel. I think the Ghost Toof has been my favorite so far but they have all been pretty damn good. Anyway, that's what I've been up to. I'm looking forward to being a part of this community. Cheers!

heya @kurtless and :welcome: to afn! :toke: this is indeed an active & most helpful commune, so anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420: :bong:

Greetings fellow culturalists. Long time photo guy, short time lurker on here. I have an abundance of knowledge to share so look out for that. Ive been around the medical scene for 10 plus, lived and worked "on the hill" in the emerald triangle, and a host of other activities that i may or may not still be involved with.
Kind of a private dude so probably wont get any pics from me. Also i live where this is still illegal to do without proper accredidation, so there is that.

Currently running some tests on roc gear and mephisto side by side next to some photos. Narrowing down which one im gonna run in the sun next year.
Purple rolex from roc,
Blues x strw nuggets, samsquanch og, and orange diesel from meph.
Details to come in another thread when and if i feel comfortable enough to share.

Thanks for all that you share with the rest of the community; You are appreciated!

Greetings fellow culturalists. Long time photo guy, short time lurker on here. I have an abundance of knowledge to share so look out for that. Ive been around the medical scene for 10 plus, lived and worked "on the hill" in the emerald triangle, and a host of other activities that i may or may not still be involved with.
Kind of a private dude so probably wont get any pics from me. Also i live where this is still illegal to do without proper accredidation, so there is that.

Currently running some tests on roc gear and mephisto side by side next to some photos. Narrowing down which one im gonna run in the sun next year.
Purple rolex from roc,
Blues x strw nuggets, samsquanch og, and orange diesel from meph.
Details to come in another thread when and if i feel comfortable enough to share.

Thanks for all that you share with the rest of the community; You are appreciated!

heya @Stooby snacks and :welcome: to afn! :toke: privacy is alwayz respected here & ur slight insecurity is perfectly understood, however, we're all jus one big family here & ur now in a safe place, i assure u ;) lookin forward to a grow journal & in the meantime, if there'z anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420::greenthumb:

Welcome bro!

Welcome bro!
There he is! The one whos been hammerin autos into my head for the last 3 years! By the way, thank you! I see much time and toil being saved in the future with these beautifully modified genetics at my fingertips.

There he is! The one whos been hammerin autos into my head for the last 3 years! By the way, thank you! I see much time and toil being saved in the future with these beautifully modified genetics at my fingertips.

autoz are the future & the future is now! :shooty: ppp

What's up every one. I'm kind of new here. I've been reading your info for years, but have never actively participated and I want to change that. I want to go from an ok grower to a certified plant whisperer and I believe I can get there with your help.

I just started a grow journal last night. I would a appriciate it if some of the afn vets would follow me and critique my methods. The link is below.

I would appreciate any support. Thanks!

Back