What's up every one. I'm kind of new here. I've been reading your info for years, but have never actively participated and I want to change that. I want to go from an ok grower to a certified plant whisperer and I believe I can get there with your help.

I just started a grow journal last night. I would a appriciate it if some of the afn vets would follow me and critique my methods. The link is below.

I would appreciate any support. Thanks!

heya @Stroke1 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: it'z alwayz great to see a growbro step outa the shadowz & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & cya round the farm! :headbang:

:420::cools:

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. Really excited to learn from everyone here. I stumbled on to the DGC back in the beginning of September, and heard about this place, there (an interview with Jordan I think?). Very, very new to growing.

Just wanted to say hi.

Hello everyone, I just wanted to introduce myself and say hey. Really excited to learn from everyone here. I stumbled on to the DGC back in the beginning of September, and heard about this place, there (an interview with Jordan I think?). Very, very new to growing.

Just wanted to say hi.

heya @Your_Mailman_Grows and :welcome: to afn! :toke: great helpful commune here to help ya get dialed in, so anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420: :bong:

Hey guys, its been a minute. 5 years too long. Looks like I am back. I would consider myself a noob once more and can't wait to fire up my new set up.

Coming soon 30L Coco Airpot - RQS Genetics 250W LED :) ohhh and some mushrooms too!

Hey guys, its been a minute. 5 years too long. Looks like I am back. I would consider myself a noob once more and can't wait to fire up my new set up.

Coming soon 30L Coco Airpot - RQS Genetics 250W LED :) ohhh and some mushrooms too!
g'day, I'm rather new but glad to learn and share with all new members. :pass:

Lovely, well pull up a seat and follow me. I will get posting as soon as its time. Just waiting for a few final bits to arrive now :D

Wow 2014 you been on a deserted island? Welcome home :welcome:. I am sure it is all new. You got back just in time for Festivus Uhmmmmmmmm you don't know what that is either since it has only been going on the last 4 years :funny:.

Go here to find out about it:

https://www.autoflower.org/threads/festivus-2019-2020.74659/

:welcome::welcome:

heya @stonedBRO & welcome back to the funhouse! :muahaha: ppp

Back