Thanks peeps, good to be here, will post some pics soon of current run, looking forward to some mephisto beans arriving soon. I hear they are the sh*t
Disclaimer: I am a COF(certified old fart), so please bear with me and my limited media skills.
:thanks:

Thanks peeps, good to be here, will post some pics soon of current run, looking forward to some mephisto beans arriving soon. I hear they are the sh*t
Disclaimer: I am a COF(certified old fart), so please bear with me and my limited media skills.
@pharmer420 You are in good company. There are a lot of COF here. I am a young 68. Welcome to AFN. :welcome:

Hello everybody
Been lurking awhile, but felt the need to join in, new to autos, but wow, looks like they are fast and furious.
We have done photos outdoors, mostly, but these guys are fun:smokeit:
:cools:
About Fast and Furious:thumbsup: if ya can begin a Solocup grow at the 01/01/20 and finish till 4.20 next year i have open spots in a spnsored FastBuds Grow Off next year and can take you in if ya want.

And yet another COF, 71, Canuck from central British Columbia here. Welcome to AFN. You will find it a friendly and helpful place.:welcome:

Back