Hello All,
I‘m new to AFN and new to AutoFlowers indoors. Ive been growing Photos outdoors for years. Wanna try something new and a hobbie for the winter. Have a 4x4, and 2x4 tent . Lights: 8 bulb T5 Veg, Mars Hydro sp250, 2 Migro Cobs. And just ordered a bavagreen 240watt For Xmas.
Lots of us just like you here. welcome and the transition is rather easy. Just shout if ya need anything Jimbo.

Hello All,
I‘m new to AFN and new to AutoFlowers indoors. Ive been growing Photos outdoors for years. Wanna try something new and a hobbie for the winter. Have a 4x4, and 2x4 tent . Lights: 8 bulb T5 Veg, Mars Hydro sp250, 2 Migro Cobs. And just ordered a bavagreen 240watt For Xmas.

heya @Jimbud and :welcome: to afn! :toke: yup, soundz like u already grasp the basicz...only now, it'z all gonna happen a lot faster, lol :rofl: glad u joined up & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420::cools:

hey. new to autos.
getting ready to plant but cant find perlite.

Building soil with coco spaghnum, peat moss, and wanted perlite but ended up with a bag of vermiculite instead.

auto grow with dr. earth pre amended.

Any thoughts????

hey. new to autos.

Building soil with coco spaghnum, peat moss, and wanted perlite but ended up with a bag of vermiculite instead.

Any thoughts????

heya @Wclazerdub and :welcome: to afn! :toke: if i remember correctly (which is a tall order in itself sumtimez :smoking:), vermic duz help aerate, but tendz to retain water/moisture longer...or sumthin like that, lol :rolleyes2: i do know peat moss def retainz moisture, so jus morselz for thought is all ;) great, helpful commune here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420::smiley1:

hey. new to autos.

Any thoughts????
:welcome: to AFN vermiculite does retain moisture as with peat I would use just one of the 2. IMO I'd think vermiculite with coco would be best but honestly :shrug:. I'm sure someone with more knowledge than myself can surely help you are on the BEST SITE on the net for autos AFN ROCKS :headbang:

Merry Christmas AFN Family! :xmas:
Been on here as a guest for a few years now, but I finally worked up the nerve to make an acct and start my own grow a few weeks ago!

I’m a recreational smoker but I do suffer from bad migraines and general body soreness so a few of the strains I use are geared toward alleviating that. I have a grow journal started in the New Growers section, I welcome anyone to check it out, offer some advice or just stop in and say hi! Lol

Everyone have a great holiday!

Merry Christmas All. I'm a few days new here. I appreciate all the information here(and there is a multitude) as I need it. New to growing and halfway thru first grow. I'm glad i found you all and thanks for this site!

Happy New Year AFN!

I posted back in the start of Dec announcing my return after 5 years, I am bit unfamiliar with how things go around here now and could do with pointing in the right direction.

About everything I need to get started is about ready, put my bean in a paper towel a couple days ago, just waiting for it to pop now.
Is it too late to enter any cups or comps?

I will be running a 20L Coco/LED set up, which section of the site would be best for my journal?

Peace 'n' Love

which section of the site would be best for my journal?

good ol' indoor journalz is alwayz a rockin section :headbang: ...er, unless of course ur not growin indoorz :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Back