Welcome @>Potato plenty of growers on here in the north. Even alaska

Alright folks, thought I'd check this place out. Got a few on the go atm, I'll start a journal up soon, lookin forward to having a nose about
@Clive_Henry420 :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: Tag folks with the @ at-mark in front of their names!

Alright folks, thought I'd check this place out. Got a few on the go atm, I'll start a journal up soon, lookin forward to having a nose about

heya @Clive_Henry420 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hello everyone. New to the growing scene. I'm still purchasing equipment. Have tent, light and am ordering fan this weekend. I hope to be up and running in the next two weeks.

Hello everyone. New to the growing scene. I'm still purchasing equipment. Have tent, light and am ordering fan this weekend. I hope to be up and running in the next two weeks.

heya @EnduringCurse and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

best decision you could make joining here
nice to meet both of you folks

Back