Hello everyone, I'm from Detroit, Michigan and this is my third year growing. My first year was photos in soil and they did great. Last year was my first try with autos and I had two plants ( northern lights and some auto from Dutch passion) that didn't yield much. I am trying again, this time with 2 northerns, 3 Dutch passion whatever they are, and 2 lemon autos. I have already learned a lot from you guys, so thank you

Hello everyone, I'm from Detroit, Michigan and this is my third year growing. My first year was photos in soil and they did great. Last year was my first try with autos and I had two plants ( northern lights and some auto from Dutch passion) that didn't yield much. I am trying again, this time with 2 northerns, 3 Dutch passion whatever they are, and 2 lemon autos. I have already learned a lot from you guys, so thank you

heya @DetroitDarren and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Welcome and have fun with growing :welcome::goodluck:

:welcome:Welcome to AFN @DetroitDarren:welcome:

I grew up in the "D" many years ago, (sw side), & I still have a brother there that I visit from time to time! It's changed a lot since the 60s & 70s! :pass:

Just wanted to jump in and say hey. Been doing a lot of reading on here and finally got signed up. Look forward to getting more knowledge from you guys…

heya @Mr. Green Gene's and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey all! I'm new to join, mid time lurker on the site here! I found it by searching for information on mephisto and night owl and autos in general.

I've only grown "lesser" autos but I finally have some mephisto beans to try! Have grown a lot of nice photos and some of the autos I've had have still been quite good!

Back