Hey all! I'm new to join, mid time lurker on the site here! I found it by searching for information on mephisto and night owl and autos in general.

I've only grown "lesser" autos but I finally have some mephisto beans to try! Have grown a lot of nice photos and some of the autos I've had have still been quite good!

heya @Purple2thepeople and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi there!

I'm happy to be part of the Autoflowers enthusiasts. :)
I'm new to growing, but I try to learn as much as possible!

It started as a crazy idea but growing got me hooked! It's so much fun! :D

I built a custom "stealth" grow box for my living room with low energy costs. It's build out of an Ikea Kallax. It's not completely finished yet, I've to add isolation tape to the door and such this week to ensure a tight fit of the door. And I'll add more reflective foil (easygrow Lightite diamond).

Attachments

• 6750.jpg
    6750.jpg
    2.7 MB · Views: 38
Hi there!

I built a custom "stealth" grow box for my living room with low energy costs. It's build out of an Ikea Kallax. It's not completely finished yet, I've to add isolation tape to the door and such this week to ensure a tight fit of the door. And I'll add more reflective foil (easygrow Lightite diamond).
Welcome to the madness..... :welcome:

Hi there!

heya @sheria and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

HI Im old and crankey and I tell bad jokes and somtimes imnot PC LOL But IT good to see some of my old friends and I hope to make some new ones on this fun ride we call cultivation.

Back