Just another post praising this site. New here and new to growing. Great community.
Welcome!!! Many great growers here to help, :greenthumb:and an outstanding resource for all your growing needs. Start a journal in the new growers section, and get extra eyes on your crop.:goodluck:

Heloo, been lurking on this site for sum 4/5 years, essentially learned everything here. Do not know anyone who grows and I am in possession of two brown thumbs,I really needed this site.Thank you to AFN and all the contributors to this site, without you guys I'd be spending $ in the dispensary's. I really enjoy growing weed, currently growing a perpetual of 8 plants in flower. Sum Twisted Puppies from Twisted Tree, Green Cracks from FB, sum Auto Grapefruits from Linda Seeds, Wedding Cheesecakes from FB and Ca. Snows from FB. I do not inhale weed but smash everything into rosin for edibles. I love learning and passing on info that I have gleaned from others. :weed:
welcome to the friendliest site in the Canna universe
Hello all!

I have been growing photos, outside, off and on for a decade and only started with autos(inside) the last two years. I started with a 2x2x4 tent, then a 2.5x2.5x5 tent. Now I built a cabinet out of 2020 profile extrusions with 1/4" ply panels(with embossed Mylar covering), it is 800mm x 800mm x 1800mm tall. The new cabinet has a far more furniture look for stealth, lol,lol,lol

The new lighting setup to go along with the new cabinet is also fully custom with Crescience strips, Samsung sunboards(cut in half or in thirds) and a handfull of high watt starboards mounted on 2020 extrusions all driven by meanwell LDD drivers controlled by 2 Coralux Storm controllers, 1 for reds and main lights and another for the blue/violet/uva/uvb starboards and cut down sunboards.

It is always 1620 somewheres,..........
So glad you found us here
Just another post praising this site. New here and new to growing. Great community.
Pinky so nice to meet you

Hello all!

I have been growing photos, outside, off and on for a decade and only started with autos(inside) the last two years. I started with a 2x2x4 tent, then a 2.5x2.5x5 tent. Now I built a cabinet out of 2020 profile extrusions with 1/4" ply panels(with embossed Mylar covering), it is 800mm x 800mm x 1800mm tall. The new cabinet has a far more furniture look for stealth, lol,lol,lol

The new lighting setup to go along with the new cabinet is also fully custom with Crescience strips, Samsung sunboards(cut in half or in thirds) and a handfull of high watt starboards mounted on 2020 extrusions all driven by meanwell LDD drivers controlled by 2 Coralux Storm controllers, 1 for reds and main lights and another for the blue/violet/uva/uvb starboards and cut down sunboards.

It is always 1620 somewheres,..........

heya @Talonxracer & @PinkyNotTheBrain and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey everyone! Been lurking on the site for awhile but just recently made an account and became more active. Would be totally lost without all the nice people here. I don't normally participate in forums but it's such a great community here I couldn't resist. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and meet some great people!

Hey everyone! Been lurking on the site for awhile but just recently made an account and became more active. Would be totally lost without all the nice people here. I don't normally participate in forums but it's such a great community here I couldn't resist. Anyways, I'm glad to be here and meet some great people!

heya @Dankerson and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

@blue_ridge_bandit :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. Have Fun!

party.gif

Yo! I'm relatively new to autoflowering cannabis but I'm having a lot of fun after learning to grow it properly.

A little background: after a little taste of the growing world for about two years around 2014 or so (my first grow in fact was Sensi's Super Skunk and Northern Lights autos) I restarted growing around a year ago.

Soon after that I became interested in autos, and here I am now on this forum. Can't wait to share what I got going and peek at others' gardens :smoking:

Back