Yo! I'm relatively new to autoflowering cannabis but I'm having a lot of fun after learning to grow it properly.

A little background: after a little taste of the growing world for about two years around 2014 or so (my first grow in fact was Sensi's Super Skunk and Northern Lights autos) I restarted growing around a year ago.

Soon after that I became interested in autos, and here I am now on this forum. Can't wait to share what I got going and peek at others' gardens :smoking:

heya @JustGrowing420 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi everyone, I'm an old fart @ 72! Grew some many years ago, had no idea what I was doing! They grew to 7 feet tall in the back yard, not one flower as I had no idea what was doing about 40 years ago! I decided to do some research and grow some this year. 4 Autoflower plants, 3 Revolvers and one AK47. I'll post photos in the section they belong later on! Here to learn how to do this the best way I can! Thanks in advance!

Welcome, Im fairly new to growing and this site but it is with out a doubt the best growing community ive come across and I've been on a good number of sites. Any questions you have will be met with a bunch of helpful knowledge so never be afraid to ask and good luck with the grow:greenthumb:

Hi! Signing up after several months of lurking around these forums (‍♂). What a fine community you guys have!

I'm not an experienced grower. particularly. I've dabbled over the years, but recently got back into it.
Hi everyone, I'm an old fart @ 72! Grew some many years ago, had no idea what I was doing! They grew to 7 feet tall in the back yard, not one flower as I had no idea what was doing about 40 years ago! I decided to do some research and grow some this year. 4 Autoflower plants, 3 Revolvers and one AK47. I'll post photos in the section they belong later on! Here to learn how to do this the best way I can! Thanks in advance!
Welcome, Im fairly new to growing and this site but it is with out a doubt the best growing community ive come across and I've been on a good number of sites. Any questions you have will be met with a bunch of helpful knowledge so never be afraid to ask and good luck with the grow:greenthumb:

@noodles79 @Short Rover @PinkyNotTheBrain :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hey yall, Hog here in great green Illinois. Im new to the community and to mostly new to growing. I recently moved back home from Colorado to recover from some serious medical issues and be closer to family. Im a longtime recreational user, but given my condition, it is now very literally a medicine for me. The insane prices and corporate nature of weed industry here, along with a genuine fascination with how this plant works have made me decide to grow my own.

I've got a 4x4 Mars Hydro Tent with an FCe4800 on the way. Decided on an organic grow in a living soil using FFOF and Natures Living Soil. Planning on running 4 or 5 plants (5 Plants is the state limit) in 5 or 7 gallon pots. As far as genetics, I haven't orderd my seeds yet, so I'm open to suggestions. I'd like 2 or 3 indica,1 solid hybrid, and 1 solid sativa. My plan at the moment would be to get CDLC, Samsquanch OG, and either double grape or forum stomper from Meph, Star Spangled Banner and Galaxy Brain from Night Owl.

I'll be posting updates in the new growers thread and I'm sure be needing some advice. Super excited to get started on this and be a part of this badass Cannabis subculture. Happy growing folks!
@Hog MaGundy :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome: I found my way back into growing for medical reasons after first growing in my Hippie days, quitting all drugs for 25 years for a career. Then looking for pain relief from deteriorating disc.

So If you are willing to share what kind of medical issues are you seeking relief from? Most strains are going to be hybrids. Some will lean one way or the other. We have a lot of users here who have grown and used many strains so from a medical stand point some one will likely have an answer to the best strains for what ails you. I personally found the 1:1 THC:CBD strains the best for pain.

Start a thread over in the new grower's section and tag me in by putting the At-mark in front of my name like I did for you.

Growing is addictive welcome to the green side :pass:

hello,
i wasn't sure where to post an intro but here it goes. I'm mudballs, i've been smoking pot since the late 80's but didn't try to grow until 2014 due to real life responsibilities. i grow outdoors in texas,USA but that's not how i started. When i started i was interested in autos and did well with one Amnesia Haze Auto. i even bred that with a photo and didn't even realize i had made 'fast versions'.
this is the offspring of that very cross.
Screenshot (72).png

i had no idea what i was doing, lol. but i was hooked, been growing and breeding non-stop since. I spent most of my time on Rollitup...it's all i knew, i didn't know there were other forums for ganja. Then one day i started a thread to post about stuff i find on IG that i like and got trolled so bad i decided i should look for another place.
Yesterday i found something on this website that got my juices flowing....the raffles!....omg i want in on raffles. so here i am, saying hi and hoping i don't get trolled off this site just for being a happy version of me.

hello,
i wasn't sure where to post an intro but here it goes. I'm mudballs, i've been smoking pot since the late 80's but didn't try to grow until 2014 due to real life responsibilities. i grow outdoors in texas,USA but that's not how i started. When i started i was interested in autos and did well with one Amnesia Haze Auto. i even bred that with a photo and didn't even realize i had made 'fast versions'.
View attachment 1474897
i had no idea what i was doing, lol. but i was hooked, been growing and breeding non-stop since. I spent most of my time on Rollitup...it's all i knew, i didn't know there were other forums for ganja. Then one day i started a thread to post about stuff i find on IG that i like and got trolled so bad i decided i should look for another place.
Yesterday i found something on this website that got my juices flowing....the raffles!....omg i want in on raffles. so here i am, saying hi and hoping i don't get trolled off this site just for being a happy version of me.
Sounds like you found the right place! Welcome, love to see everyones work with crosses so excited to see what you put out! :welcome:

hello,
View attachment 1474897
Welcome! :welcome: nice bush you have there, I'm from texas also :cheers:

Sounds like you found the right place! Welcome, love to see everyones work with crosses so excited to see what you put out! :welcome:
thank you, i will make some fast versions for sure so i'm gonna need kick ass sativa autos. im still more of a traditional photoperiod breeding type of guy...but man i'm fired up about fast versions and would love to meet others that know about fasts.
@Zeromitch hey there fellow texan. i was born here, but grew up in NJ so im way out of place here in cow country but the growing season is to die for so im staying for many years i think.

Back