Summer Solstice 2022 - what does it mean, as 6,000 flock to Stonehenge - Mirror Online

rolling.gif

Getting the stash ready.........anyone doing Shots yet.......?

drinki.gif

Hey everyone I'm back
Yes this is the real Slater, thank you Jordan for reaching out. I heard you dude .
Hello to all the new members I've missed over the pass couple of years and very big hello to all the old AFN members I've missed chatting to and sharing this wonderfull plant with.
So where have I been, in very dark place of recent but crawling out of the hole and emerging into the light slowly. I've been suffering from chronic PTSD (from my child hood, classic story of the very abusive psychotic step father) and a huge dose depression.
Its been a very hard two years. I have distanced myself from all social media and freind so please AFN don't think you are at fault, you did nothing to make me dissappearI just ran away from everything.
I have recently ben getting a bit better, acknowledging what has happened to me and moving forward with treating it. Baby steps for now, the big steps will come later.

On another note, I've moved house. Kitted the hole loft out, got a 6x4 veg space. Near on 8x5 flower room. 3x3 RnD and 2x3 breed chamber.
The main flower space about a week ago.
Right better get new grow thread on the go.

it good back AFN. And again thank you Jordan for reaching out, it ment a lot.
20220603_171811.jpg

What's up fellow smokers and growers ... I'm pretty new trying to figure my new life out as a grower...:vibe::vibe::greenthumb::peace: It's the best thing I could have done .. it calms my nerves... Nothing better then waking up with a cup of coffee and a un-zipping my tents to see these beautiful plants..... I'll never stop... Good growing everyone..... :hookah:

Hello Everyone. I figured I'd stop lurking and join the party.

New grower about to start my 3rd run. Using a small Auto Pot setup for four plants in a 2x4x5 tent. Wishing I bought a taller tent, but I'd like to get a few more runs out of it before another purchase. I have two 100w (dimmable) full spectrum LED boards from an unknown inexpensive brand.

Hoping to contribute here and get feedback from everyone.

New grower about to start my 3rd run. Using a small Auto Pot setup for four plants in a 2x4x5 tent. Wishing I bought a taller tent, but I'd like to get a few more runs out of it before another purchase. I have two 100w (dimmable) full spectrum LED boards from an unknown inexpensive brand.

heya @smokekulture and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Glad to have you aboard, :welcome:, started mine off in a 2 x 4. With 4 plants it get's real crowded so I moved up to a 3 x 5 x 6.5......to get more room, ended up putting in 2 more autopots and needing a bigger tent again. :face:

Hi, Im new here, about to start growing, so I am here to browse and find out the best way to do things. first of all got a tent, hydro set up, nutrients, light, i need ventilation set up. and probably so much more :coffee2:

heya @bfoxy0920 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back