image.jpg
There’s my girl, literally 7 days old tomorrow!

@Davie-e :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:. Start a thread and tag some peeps in. We can get you sorted.

How do I start a thread

Hello - In every subforum, there will be an orange button called post thread

Screenshot 2022-01-25 at 09.51.20.png

You could Start a thread in New Growers Forum, or if you are growing (for example) A Sweet Seeds (or any other breeder we have subsections for). you could start a thread in there.

It's a good idea to keep detailed diary of your progress, additions, temps, etc - that way, if something goes wrong (or right) , you'll know how it happened and not do it (or do it) next time!

Hope this helps
Blue ^_^

:d5:

Morning everyone!

New to the growing community (haven't officially started yet) and am excited to start purchasing the equipment for my first grow.

The plan is to grow (2) plants in a DWC setup inside either a 2x2 or 3x3 tent from inside my attic.

Strains are still yet to be chosen. Open to suggestions. Looking for a daytime strain (all day use; severe anxiety + depression), and a nighttime strain.

Looking forward to gaining advice from everyone!

Morning everyone!

New to the growing community (haven't officially started yet) and am excited to start purchasing the equipment for my first grow.

The plan is to grow (2) plants in a DWC setup inside either a 2x2 or 3x3 tent from inside my attic.

Strains are still yet to be chosen. Open to suggestions. Looking for a daytime strain (all day use; severe anxiety + depression), and a nighttime strain.

Welcome to AFN Cannadad!! A very exciting start!

There's lots of different growing styles to suit all needs and abilities. DWC is quite a steep learning curve in comparison to other methods and requires more equipment and a decent environment to grow well. You can also grow monsters in DWC, so a 2x2 will soon be far too small.

I'm sure which ever route you choose, you'll find some good people here who can help you find your feet!

Happy growing!

Blue ^_^
:d5:

Edit: Here's a really good DWC tutorial type thread

Last edited:
Morning everyone!

heya @cannadad and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back