Hi All, Just joined and wanted to stop in here and say hello.......Hello!
I am in the process of starting up, I have 2 4x4 tents on the way with 2 Mars Hydro TS 3000's and 2 AutoPot 4-Pot set's. I have decided(i think, for now anyway) on Coco Coir with clay pebble in the bottom 1-2" Air dome and 30% mix of perlite, using GH Lucas formula or Mantis.
Canadian and approved for a medical grow. I am very keen on Autoflower, however slightly discouraged at the cost of good genetics and the inability to clone, so I'll also be interested in breeding and creating my own seed stock....I have lot's of seed stock from previous grows to start me out, all regular stock (SuperHero Skunk, Blueberry Bubba Cookies, Colin OG, Banana Daddy). The simplicity and speed of the Auto's has me very intrigued, for the record my last indoor grow was more than 25 yrs ago on a Ebb and Flow table with 400w HPS, things have come a long way since then!! Can't wait to get up and going.....

Anyhoo, Cheers and happy smoking......See ya all out and aboot

-G....

Welcome @Gruven75 , I see you are a fan of ethos genetics. Get a documented grow finished on here and submit it for approval then you’ll be invited to join the cultivators club. A whole new world opens up… tester seeds and genetics from private and public breeders. Photos and autos. Just got done myself with beaver genetics sorbet dream and starting on Twenty20 Mendocino grow and show featuring Hotz and Autowreck… in my tent. Plus there are outdoor photo and auto comp every spring to fall and others. You’ll like it here

Hi All, Just joined and wanted to stop in here and say hello.......Hello!
I am in the process of starting up, I have 2 4x4 tents on the way with 2 Mars Hydro TS 3000's and 2 AutoPot 4-Pot set's. I have decided(i think, for now anyway) on Coco Coir with clay pebble in the bottom 1-2" Air dome and 30% mix of perlite, using GH Lucas formula or Mantis.
Canadian and approved for a medical grow. I am very keen on Autoflower, however slightly discouraged at the cost of good genetics and the inability to clone, so I'll also be interested in breeding and creating my own seed stock....I have lot's of seed stock from previous grows to start me out, all regular stock (SuperHero Skunk, Blueberry Bubba Cookies, Colin OG, Banana Daddy). The simplicity and speed of the Auto's has me very intrigued, for the record my last indoor grow was more than 25 yrs ago on a Ebb and Flow table with 400w HPS, things have come a long way since then!! Can't wait to get up and going.....

Anyhoo, Cheers and happy smoking......See ya all out and aboot

-G....

heya @Gruven75 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi -
Figured I would say hello. Been lurking a while. I have a question about watering. Everything I have read says water every 2-3 days. I have a sour stomper (Mephisto) auto that is 64 days in. Its drinking almost 2/3 of a gallon a day. First inch of soil is dry each day when I water.
Fabric pot, 3 gallon, in a 2x2 tent using 2 3500k auto cobs. Biobizz light mix soil, FF nutes. 18/6 schedule.
I am aware of the 'lift to see if its time to water' rule. Everything points to this plant needing to be watered every day. Am I wrong in doing that? I see no drooping leaves, or clawing, to suggest over watering.
Here's a pic.

tempImage1zyGvQ.jpg
tempImageRzpwua.jpg

Welcome @Gruven75 , I see you are a fan of ethos genetics. Get a documented grow finished on here and submit it for approval then you’ll be invited to join the cultivators club. A whole new world opens up… tester seeds and genetics from private and public breeders. Photos and autos. Just got done myself with beaver genetics sorbet dream and starting on Twenty20 Mendocino grow and show featuring Hotz and Autowreck… in my tent. Plus there are outdoor photo and auto comp every spring to fall and others. You’ll like it here
How do you submit to cultivators club? What process needs to be followed in your grow to pass the requirements?

Hi -
Figured I would say hello. Been lurking a while. I have a question about watering. Everything I have read says water every 2-3 days. I have a sour stomper (Mephisto) auto that is 64 days in. Its drinking almost 2/3 of a gallon a day. First inch of soil is dry each day when I water.
Fabric pot, 3 gallon, in a 2x2 tent using 2 3500k auto cobs. Biobizz light mix soil, FF nutes. 18/6 schedule.
I am aware of the 'lift to see if its time to water' rule. Everything points to this plant needing to be watered every day. Am I wrong in doing that? I see no drooping leaves, or clawing, to suggest over watering.
Here's a pic.

View attachment 1406486View attachment 1406487

looking great, lovely strong stem on your girl.

Back