Hi, is it possible for someone to advise me on if I should use a 3 stage RO under sink unit to supply water for the plants or is tap water ok after lowering ph.
Tap water is currently 7.7PH and 39ppm. Is that acceptable or better to fit RO unit (3 or 4 stage)
Thanks Bizznizz
I put a 4 stage under my sink this summer as I'm on a deep well. At 39 ppm I would think it should be ok, but others might be better advising on that. Is it 7.7 before or after nutrient addition? Nutes might bring it down or raise it up so always PH at the end. Haven't checked my ppm yet though I bought a meter this summer. I use the RO, add nutes then add regular well water to adjust PH up to 5.8-6.5 area.

Thanks for the reply’s, 7.7ph is straight from tap with nothing added ( I live in a soft water area). I’m wondering if that’s a multiple value rather than actual but having checked figure’s I think it’s a value EC 0.4 maybe just under Interesting that it’s showing 39ppm.

Welcome @eloisavalencia would love to hear your knowledge! We are a nice and welcoming lot of growers and any info/ techniques are always helpful. What’s your grow style? Organic, bottle nutes, hydro?

Hi everybody! First time grower, long time stoner.

Been reading and reading and reading everywhere, decided on WW Auto from ilgm and medium from apotforpot.

Broke ground Xmas Eve, and seems to be doing well!

Just wanted to pop in, say hello, and let you know I'll be lurking.
20220101_140319.jpg

Hi everybody! First time grower, long time stoner.

Been reading and reading and reading everywhere, decided on WW Auto from ilgm and medium from apotforpot.

Broke ground Xmas Eve, and seems to be doing well!

Just wanted to pop in, say hello, and let you know I'll be lurking.View attachment 1403396

heya @ThatOneKenGuy and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

Happee New Year & :goodluck: ppp

:420:

Welcome home.

Back