Hi guys and girls,
Amazing site btw… mind blowing ✌Well abit about me, 1 grew a crop about 30ish years ago with little help of a book I bought from Amsterdam at the time which was a godsend tbh.

So 30yrs later I am presently gathering all my gear etc. needed for my indoor tent. I have got all auto seeds and going to use 4pot autopot system, 4x4 tent and the new led light just released from Bloom the XP3000. Getting everything ready to start after holiday season is finished so January will be 1st grow fire up time .
Will start a journal when it’s ready to go so looking forward to it and great to be on a site with like minded people.
Thanks Bizznizz.
:welcome: Just starting to use my 4pot system in a 2x4. Like you took a looonnnggg time off and got back into it after retiring. If you want to go for a cultivators tag, post dry weights when done. I only posted once or twice a week and any major changes I thought was significant. Which strains you planning on doing and soil or coco?

Hi guys and girls,
Amazing site btw… mind blowing ✌Well abit about me, I grew a crop about 30ish years ago with a little help of a book I bought from Amsterdam at the time which was a godsend tbh as I had no clue really. Then live changed and did not grow again.
So 30yrs later I am presently gathering all my gear etc. needed for my indoor tent. I have got all auto seeds and going to use 4pot autopot system, 4x4 tent and the new led light recently released from Bloom the XP3000.
Getting everything ready to start after holiday season is finished so January will be 1st grow fire up time .
Will start a journal when it’s ready to go so looking forward to it and great to be on a site with like minded people.
Thanks Bizznizz.
Welcome to the best canna site on the web! There is a learning curve outdoor to indoor… if you run into a problem don’t hesitate to ask questions!

:welcome: Just starting to use my 4pot system in a 2x4. Like you took a looonnnggg time off and got back into it after retiring. If you want to go for a cultivators tag, post dry weights when done. I only posted once or twice a week and any major changes I thought was significant. Which strains you planning on doing and soil or coco?

hi and thanks for the reply. Recently retired also so time is a plenty. Going to use coco coir as main substrate.

Seeds; Sour Diesei, GG4, Amnesia Haze, WW Meth,AK47,Super Silver Haze, More ordered also

Hi, is it possible for someone to advise me on if I should use a 3 stage RO under sink unit to supply water for the plants or is tap water ok after lowering ph.
Tap water is currently 7.7PH and 39ppm. Is that acceptable or better to fit RO unit (3 or 4 stage)
Thanks Bizznizz

This was Interesting. Does people really care to lower the ppms when the water-source is so clean? I personally thinks that 100ppms is low and clean.
Let’s see what the PROs has the say regarding this subject, maybe I learn something.

Hi guys and girls,
Amazing site btw… mind blowing ✌Well abit about me, I grew a crop about 30ish years ago with a little help of a book I bought from Amsterdam at the time which was a godsend tbh as I had no clue really. Then live changed and did not grow again.
So 30yrs later I am presently gathering all my gear etc. needed for my indoor tent. I have got all auto seeds and going to use 4pot autopot system, 4x4 tent and the new led light recently released from Bloom the XP3000.
Getting everything ready to start after holiday season is finished so January will be 1st grow fire up time .
Thanks Bizznizz.

heya @Bizznizz and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & if u need anything, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi guys and girls,
Thanks Bizznizz.

@Bizznizz :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

Hi, is it possible for someone to advise me on if I should use a 3 stage RO under sink unit to supply water for the plants or is tap water ok after lowering ph.
Tap water is currently 7.7PH and 39ppm. Is that acceptable or better to fit RO unit (3 or 4 stage)
Thanks Bizznizz

Your tap water is fine. Many peeps would give their left nut for tap water like that :crying:.

Thanks for the reply, just done abit of googling and thought that was actually low so thanks again
Most EC meters will not measure below 50PPM? What are you measuring with? 60 - 80 PPM starting water is good for most nutrient systems.

PH to run coco will be 5.8PH. When looking up the nutrient range in PPM most information is based on the needs of Photoperiod plants. Autos require about 50%-60% of that strength.

Back