Hello everybody! Been a lurker here for a week or 2 now, so I thought I'd jump right in and say hello. I've been growing photo's on and off, indoor, outdoor, hydro and soil for about 25 years, but never dipped my toes in the auto pool until about a week ago. I just received my order of DP Auto Blueberry and Blackberry Kush and they're germing in my tent as we speak. I plan on making a grow diary since it is my first attempt with autos. Wish me luck!

Heya and welcome! If ya do a new grow journal on here from seed to final weight, you get a Cultivator badge, which opens up testing and such. AFN is a good place to hang ur hat :toke:

Hello everybody! Been a lurker here for a week or 2 now, so I thought I'd jump right in and say hello. I've been growing photo's on and off, indoor, outdoor, hydro and soil for about 25 years, but never dipped my toes in the auto pool until about a week ago. I just received my order of DP Auto Blueberry and Blackberry Kush and they're germing in my tent as we speak. I plan on making a grow diary since it is my first attempt with autos. Wish me luck!
Let us know how that auto blueberry turns out.. been looking for a good one!
Welcome!

@Pistil_Pete :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome::goodluck:

Glad to have you aboard, good luck with the grow and holler if you have questions.

:welcome: abord mate! This is an awesome place, everyone is really helpful. Nice to meet you.:toke: and good luck!

Reactions: EP3
Welcome aboard :biggrin:

Here's some Seedstockers Super Skunk to welcome you with a smoke :smoking:
20211026_120201.jpg
20211026_112627.jpg
20211024_185438.jpg

Back