Hi everyone.

I'm new to the site/forum, but have been researching on here for a little while, and would like to say thank you for accepting my membership. I popped my first seed 30 years ago, was 15yo, and have been growing ever since. I have mostly grown outdoors straight in the ground, except for a few years growing indoors in my 20's. In the last 12+ months I started growing indoors again after doing a lot of research, a lot had changed in 15-20 years. My previous experience growing indoors and outdoors is quite basic .. always started preparing soil outdoors 9-12 months prior to planting, then pretty much just watered to harvest. And just did the basics indoors as well and only used A+B nutrients with coco, no additives etc. I had never trained a plant or even done any defoliation until I started growing indoors again. Since I really started researching about 2 years ago my whole world has changed when it comes to growing, currently doing my first manifold on my photo plants, and that's why I call myself Newbutoldgrower. I am now currently on my 3rd indoor grow(photo's) and just starting my 4th(first Auto grow) in a new tent. This is my first Auto grow and have to say I feel like a complete newbie once again, anxiety and all haha.

Here is a link Newbie to Autoflowers .. needing some guidance please | The Autoflower Network to a post I have made on here about my first Auto grow, would really appreciate some feedback/advice/help on the progress of the grow and setup if anyone has the time.
Thanks again for accepting my membership, and look forward to learning more about growing Auto's from the site/forum and you good people. I really like how this site/forum is so relaxed and everyone seems so nice, needs to be more places like this for people to come and learn. Cheers

Hi everyone.

I'm new to the site/forum, but have been researching on here for a little while, and would like to say thank you for accepting my membership. I popped my first seed 30 years ago, was 15yo, and have been growing ever since. I have mostly grown outdoors straight in the ground, except for a few years growing indoors in my 20's. In the last 12+ months I started growing indoors again after doing a lot of research, a lot had changed in 15-20 years. My previous experience growing indoors and outdoors is quite basic .. always started preparing soil outdoors 9-12 months prior to planting, then pretty much just watered to harvest. And just did the basics indoors as well and only used A+B nutrients with coco, no additives etc. I had never trained a plant or even done any defoliation until I started growing indoors again. Since I really started researching about 2 years ago my whole world has changed when it comes to growing, currently doing my first manifold on my photo plants, and that's why I call myself Newbutoldgrower. I am now currently on my 3rd indoor grow(photo's) and just starting my 4th(first Auto grow) in a new tent. This is my first Auto grow and have to say I feel like a complete newbie once again, anxiety and all haha.

Here is a link Newbie to Autoflowers .. needing some guidance please | The Autoflower Network to a post I have made on here about my first Auto grow, would really appreciate some feedback/advice/help on the progress of the grow and setup if anyone has the time.
Thanks again for accepting my membership, and look forward to learning more about growing Auto's from the site/forum and you good people. I really like how this site/forum is so relaxed and everyone seems so nice, needs to be more places like this for people to come and learn. Cheers

heya @Newbutoldgrower and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi everyone.

:welcome:To AFN, I'm new to growing, my 1st year still :smoking:and i only have experience with autos and i can they say they pretty much grow themselves if you can grow photo plants you will be rocking and rolling with autos. i'm wanting to start my 1st photo plants here in the next 100 days or so if everything goes right.

I'll follow along with your grow here and good luck growing!

heya @Newbutoldgrower and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

I really appreciate the welcome and the good luck, thank you. Very happy that I came across this site while researching Auto's, have learnt a lot from here. Still a lot to learn, and very keen to learn from you good people. Thanks again, Cheers.

:welcome:To AFN, I'm new to growing, my 1st year still :smoking:and i only have experience with autos and i can they say they pretty much grow themselves if you can grow photo plants you will be rocking and rolling with autos. i'm wanting to start my 1st photo plants here in the next 100 days or so if everything goes right.

I'll follow along with your grow here and good luck growing!
Thanks for the welcome and encouraging words buddy, appreciate it. I have grown photos for awhile now, started back indoors about 12+ months ago, so you have given me a bit of hope that my first Auto grow might have a chance to make it to harvest .. haha. The thing I like about photo's is you have a bit more time to correct mistakes, deficiencies, etc in veg than Auto's .. or so I have been reading while researching(so please don't quote me on that). But in saying that I'm very excited, but a little anxious, about this Auto grow .. what's not to like about more variety of MJ in a shorter time period:yay:. Cheers

New guy here. I grew weed back in 79/81. Both times I got robbed but not before some harvest. I gave up smoking for a long time. Given the state of the world today, lve taken up cannabis again for the relaxing and calming effect. Something came to me as I started my grow. I had these feelings of guilt or shame. I realized that the puritanical messages from the government had poisoned my consciousness ! So, I’m viewing growing as a way to rid my mind of the seemingly endless infiltration of thoughts inserted by the government, society and religious organizations. I shall be released!
One clone and three autos in my garden.

New guy here. I grew weed back in 79/81. Both times I got robbed but not before some harvest. I gave up smoking for a long time. Given the state of the world today, lve taken up cannabis again for the relaxing and calming effect. Something came to me as I started my grow. I had these feelings of guilt or shame. I realized that the puritanical messages from the government had poisoned my consciousness ! So, I’m viewing growing as a way to rid my mind of the seemingly endless infiltration of thoughts inserted by the government, society and religious organizations. I shall be released!
One clone and three autos in my garden.

heya @paulg and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

@paulg :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:I gave up all drugs except alcohol as a career choice 25 years. I was partying in the sixties and grew cannabis and food crops back then so none of the propaganda rang true. I have been retired a while now and the Doc actually prescribed cannabis for my back pain. Growing my own just made sense.

@Mossy , could you pm me? Someone brought an issue to my attention and i think only an admin can correct it. Thank you!

Reactions: AMG
Back