man I gorilla grew that shit in my backyard and it was fantastic being so sneaky in view back then lol. smoke wasn't too bad from what i can remember either. Best part was they sewed em in a wallet :) hahah. Still got the freebies they sent too.
Well I dunno how my cousin snagged like 10,000 of the things like a potato salad container full.. there were plots that never even got found lmao may have wild autos around.

Smoke was alright??? Oh man what were you smoking?
Was a beautiful time of Thai highlands .. juicy fruit everywhere and the kushes

Doesnt seem like anyone has used this go in a while but I'll go ahead and introduce myself. Names Jeff and O was referred here by Jordan Harker and Derek Shores from an Auto flower group on Facebook. I have grown on and off for the last 20 or so years, always outdoor. I experienced auto flowers in 20111ish for the first and only time until recently. Come a long way from Low Ryder Ganja Dwarf @ from Amsterdam Seed Bank in 2011. Happy to be here and gain alot of truthful knowledge.

Correction I see recent posts as of today but didnt before and dont feel like editing that much lol.
Welcome to the site, :welcome:, nice to have you here! If you have any questions fire away.

Doesnt seem like anyone has used this go in a while but I'll go ahead and introduce myself. Names Jeff and O was referred here by Jordan Harker and Derek Shores from an Auto flower group on Facebook. I have grown on and off for the last 20 or so years, always outdoor. I experienced auto flowers in 20111ish for the first and only time until recently. Come a long way from Low Ryder Ganja Dwarf @ from Amsterdam Seed Bank in 2011. Happy to be here and gain alot of truthful knowledge.

Correction I see recent posts as of today but didnt before and dont feel like editing that much lol.

heya @Jd1203 and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hadn't thought to do an intro yet. I'm a new grower in Virginia. I have a few plants going in soil already for a few weeks and I'm about to start a hempy grow this weekend because I'm a bit hobby obsessive.

Here's my current grow: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/first-grow-seedsman-northern-lights.84031/page-3#post-2466298

I'm glad to have found this forum, it's a wealth of knowledge.

@Carve @Jd1203 :welcome:Welcome to AFN!

@Carve @Jd1203 hello folks. Welcome to AFN. What you good people growing?
Cheers,
EP3

@Carve @Jd1203 hello folks. Welcome to AFN. What you good people growing?
Cheers,
EP3
I have a couple of northern lights and a Larry lemon and an Alaskan purple going, all from seedsman. Not sure how much "growing" the last two are really doing though, haha.

Reactions: EP3
Back