Hi everyone! Also new to posting here, been lurking a while and definitely learned a lot from this community. Been growing about a year and a half now, all autos apart from my very first attempt.
Running a perpetual grow under leds with organic soil, will start a diary within the next few days as I have a fair bit of variety in the tent at the minute that you all may find mildly interesting.
Excited to be a part of this group of fine people!

Hi everyone! Also new to posting here, been lurking a while and definitely learned a lot from this community. Been growing about a year and a half now, all autos apart from my very first attempt.
Running a perpetual grow under leds with organic soil, will start a diary within the next few days as I have a fair bit of variety in the tent at the minute that you all may find mildly interesting.

:welcome: Home! :pass:

Welcome to AFN! :weed: :headbang: :weed:

:welcome:when you start up a journal, tag me, i'll follow along :smoking:

heya @Perpetually Automatic and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back