Hello everyone. Been growing for bout 2 yrs now. Been using for much longer tho.:smoking: Only grow Autos and am always eager to learn and help when possible.
:welcome:Welcome to AFN, i only grow autos (so far) too. There is a ton of info here and good people here too :smoking: have fun and start a grow journal from seed to harvest to join the cultivators club for extra perks here ;)

I never introduced myself here as I'm new too.

Hello everyone, i missed this thread somehow so better late than never haha. i like to grow peppers and recently found out i enjoy growing cannabis too, i can't say i'm any good at it but i grow enough to smoke on until next harvest :cooldance:I'm still learning as i go.

Hi crew - been lurking the last few weeks as started my first auto grow here in “sunny” Ireland. Hope to get a thread going and avail of all the knowledge on here! Peace.
:welcome:

Hi there! What strain are you planning on growing?

Welcome to a great community. Look forward to seeing your thread!

Frank

539D8DF5-08D5-4FA8-A425-110F97BC4389.jpeg
539D8DF5-08D5-4FA8-A425-110F97BC4389.jpeg

Hi crew - been lurking the last few weeks as started my first auto grow here in “sunny” Ireland. Hope to get a thread going and avail of all the knowledge on here! Peace.

heya @Yammerz and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

:welcome:i lurked for a bit until i started my journal :smoking:

Welcome and ask any questions you might have :toke:

Back