Thanks for the warm welcome everyone! Feels like the scary bits over and I can just sit down at my desk and get on with it now.

Well Done you...:pighug:..we don't Do Scarey Bits on AFN...we are the Face of Sociable Media....:pass:

(Unlike anti-social media when they stab you in the eyes with sharpened sticks...if you Breathe....:biggrin:..)

Enjoy.....:pass:

Well Done you...:pighug:..we don't Do Scarey Bits on AFN...we are the Face of Sociable Media....:pass:

(Unlike anti-social media when they stab you in the eyes with sharpened sticks...if you Breathe....:biggrin:..)

Good morning Lady:pass:

Could some of you Mods or Admins please pin our 25% discount especially for AFN members in our section and am i allowed to share the link here on site?:d5:

Good morning Lady:pass:

Could some of you Mods or Admins please pin our 25% discount especially for AFN members in our section and am i allowed to share the link here on site?:d5:

Good Morning @SuperSativaSeedClub-David ... :pass: ..sharing one..

Yup...I'll do that for you.....:headbang:..and yes...we don't mind you Linking to discount codes....new members may be looking for seed..and that is a very Generous discount.....Thank you.

Live Stoners is our highest traffic thread..so you might want to share there too......:headbang:...I'll tag you in......

That’s the exact reason I decided to sign up here. I very rarely talk on the internet in general but the easy going attitude here and wealth of knowledge being shared made me feel I had to be part of it. Thanks again

That’s the exact reason I decided to sign up here. I very rarely talk on the internet in general but the easy going attitude here and wealth of knowledge being shared made me feel I had to be part of it. Thanks again

You are Welcome......:toke:

Doesnt seem like anyone has used this go in a while but I'll go ahead and introduce myself. Names Jeff and O was referred here by Jordan Harker and Derek Shores from an Auto flower group on Facebook. I have grown on and off for the last 20 or so years, always outdoor. I experienced auto flowers in 20111ish for the first and only time until recently. Come a long way from Low Ryder Ganja Dwarf @ from Amsterdam Seed Bank in 2011. Happy to be here and gain alot of truthful knowledge.

Correction I see recent posts as of today but didnt before and dont feel like editing that much lol.

Doesnt seem like anyone has used this go in a while but I'll go ahead and introduce myself. Names Jeff and O was referred here by Jordan Harker and Derek Shores from an Auto flower group on Facebook. I have grown on and off for the last 20 or so years, always outdoor. I experienced auto flowers in 20111ish for the first and only time until recently. Come a long way from Low Ryder Ganja Dwarf @ from Amsterdam Seed Bank in 2011. Happy to be here and gain alot of truthful knowledge.

Correction I see recent posts as of today but didnt before and dont feel like editing that much lol.

:welcome:Home ! :pass:

Yeah home!!!
Big ups to all the original massive on board!!!
As shit as it was...
lowryder was hilariously fun to grow
Took the Russian name to heart had em in ditches everywhere lmao

man I gorilla grew that shit in my backyard and it was fantastic being so sneaky in view back then lol. smoke wasn't too bad from what i can remember either. Best part was they sewed em in a wallet :) hahah. Still got the freebies they sent too.

Back