That's not true. Super Sativa Seeds Club seeds used to come in Casette Tapes complete with sleeve design unfair removal of comment nothing stealth about their designs I just think they're really cool I guess you just haven't seen them before.

@AutoDevil ......They can post what they want on their own site....we don't post vendor stealth methods on AFN........ :pass:

@AutoDevil ......They can post what they want on their own site....we don't post vendor stealth methods on AFN........ :pass:
There is nothing about their stealth methods discussed though Mossy these cassettes are packaged up with discreet packaging around them shipping companies never see the cassette nothing stealthy revealed just their design packaging. I was simply saying its sad that they have now changed their packaging and not using the printed cassettes anymore but fair enough I won't mention them again if you think it's exposing secrets. Sorry.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

There is nothing about their stealth methods discussed though Mossy these cassettes are packaged up with discreet packaging around them shipping companies never see the cassette nothing stealthy revealed just their design packaging. I was simply saying its sad that they have now changed their packaging and not using the printed cassettes anymore but fair enough I won't mention them again if you think it's exposing secrets. Sorry.

Happy Growing Gang
Everyday Growing is a Day Learning

Cheers..:toke:

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:I am a seed whore, I admit it. So many strains and so little time and space :haha:
You're welcome my friend:bighug:
@SuperSativaSeedClub-David, welcome brother. Good to meet you.

Another great AFN vendor.

Cheers,
EP3
Thanks bro, it was over due to re-new our presence at AFN.:d5:
@SuperSativaSeedClub-David, :welcome:to AFN Brother :pass:

Glad to see you guys haven't forgotten how to create monster genetics!! :d5: You guys ROCK !!! :headbang:
View attachment 1339121

Regards,

Bob
Thank you very much and is this 1 of our plants?:pighug:

Hello guys! I hope all is well with you

I been i member here before, but i was not myself, i were caught up with drugs, using benzos, alcohol and weed.

I were pretty damn messed up if i could write it straight up.

Im drug-free today and i have for the last
two years thinking of what i want to do and what not to. I spent alot of time thinking of the good things i want to keep and the bad habits i dont want to be apart of...

The list of things i dont want have in my life is very long.....and has alot of negativity.

The positive list, not really a list, but beautiful things that i want to keep in
my life - is my children's and the ability to grow and look at plants.

I probably have highfunctioning autism, HSP, ADHD, and probably some other combinations of love.

I have slight PTSD aswell, from growing up at the wrong side of the town.

Im happy to see there is some names still around that i recognise from before.
I added two nicks under my name so that you know who i was/are.

I hope to grow some of the worlds biggest plants one day, but for now i would be happy to just grow in a 4x4... so i can share it with friends.

And a big apologise to anyone if i ever have written anything that made someone sad. :passit::karmacloud:

See you around guys and much love!

Hello guys! I hope all is well with you

I been i member here before, but i was not myself, i were caught up with drugs, using benzos, alcohol and weed.

I were pretty damn messed up if i could write it straight up.

Im drug-free today and i have for the last
two years thinking of what i want to do and what not to. I spent alot of time thinking of the good things i want to keep and the bad habits i dont want to be apart of...

The list of things i dont want have in my life is very long.....and has alot of negativity.

The positive list, not really a list, but beautiful things that i want to keep in
my life - is my children's and the ability to grow and look at plants.

I probably have highfunctioning autism, HSP, ADHD, and probably some other combinations of love.

I have slight PTSD aswell, from growing up at the wrong side of the town.

Im happy to see there is some names still around that i recognise from before.
I added two nicks under my name so that you know who i was/are.

I hope to grow some of the worlds biggest plants one day, but for now i would be happy to just grow in a 4x4... so i can share it with friends.

And a big apologise to anyone if i ever have written anything that made someone sad. :passit::karmacloud:

See you around guys and much love!

welcome back home :welcome:

Reactions: AMG
Hello everyone. Been growing for bout 2 yrs now. Been using for much longer tho.:smoking: Only grow Autos and am always eager to learn and help when possible.

Hello everyone. Been growing for bout 2 yrs now. Been using for much longer tho.:smoking: Only grow Autos and am always eager to learn and help when possible.
Welcome to AFN. Hands down the best community for all things cannabis related.
:welcome: :welcome: :welcome:

heya @Shizznit and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Back