Happy Sunday all fine growers here at AFN!:bighug:My name is David and i'm the new guy at Super Sativa Seed Club for all online activities, so also for Instagram, Facebook, UK420, Grow Diarys and all other sites.

Started my work at 01/07/2021 first on IG and thought next saying High and Hello to our fellows at AFN the Autoflower site we love a lot!:pass:

We're pretty pleased with the results at AFN so far and of course for autoflowers AFN is always first line to get new autos to test, but as well photos. So, there are many new projects going and soon i can present new stuff!:biggrin:

Happy to be here and check some journals soon and show growing threads as well!
SSSC-Logo-Kapel-Version-white-official.jpeg

Happy Sunday all fine growers here at AFN!:bighug:My name is David and i'm the new guy at Super Sativa Seed Club for all online activities, so also for Instagram, Facebook, UK420, Grow Diarys and all other sites.

Started my work at 01/07/2021 first on IG and thought next saying High and Hello to our fellows at AFN the Autoflower site we love a lot!:pass:

We're pretty pleased with the results at AFN so far and of course for autoflowers AFN is always first line to get new autos to test, but as well photos. So, there are many new projects going and soon i can present new stuff!:biggrin:

Happy to be here and check some journals soon and show growing threads as well!

Welcome to our Home @SuperSativaSeedClub-David :headbang: ...I'm seeing some lovely SSSC girls coming through the Staff room....Always a Good sign.

@SuperSativaSeedClub-David so nice to have a rep on here ive grew all of your autoflowers before they went to market i can proudly say you used my pics on 2 of them on your products also the new oliphant im growing looks amazing

Cheers mate!
@SuperSativaSeedClub-David so nice to have a rep on here ive grew all of your autoflowers before they went to market i can proudly say you used my pics on 2 of them on your products also the new oliphant im growing looks amazing
Oh that's amazing, saw your posts over at IG! hope soon to come more...

Last edited by a moderator:
Back