I'm new here an been lurkin around a while and you have the most focused discussion on autos and tech and stuff!
I look forward to contributing here as well as willing to receive any advice and growing tips as i consider myself a newb.

Hi All!!!!
:welcome:

I'm new here an been lurkin around a while and you have the most focused discussion on autos and tech and stuff!
I look forward to contributing here as well as willing to receive any advice and growing tips as i consider myself a newb.

Hi All!!!!

heya @dereliktdrmz and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Finally set up an account,always end up here when looking for info so might aswel be part of the community. About to set away my first mephisto auto grow in my DWC system and my first time using LED. So will probably end up needing some advice
Welcome @ToPtOkEr ! Great info as you know and great people! Get a documented grow under your belt (posted in your thread, of course) and a whole site of opportunities opens up… Cultivators club! Genetic and equipment testing! Ask questions if you have any and someone will answer soon, I am sure!

Finally set up an account,always end up here when looking for info so might aswel be part of the community. About to set away my first mephisto auto grow in my DWC system and my first time using LED. So will probably end up needing some advice
@ToPtOkEr :welcome:Welcome to AFN:welcome:.

Hello everybody! Been a lurker here for a week or 2 now, so I thought I'd jump right in and say hello. I've been growing photo's on and off, indoor, outdoor, hydro and soil for about 25 years, but never dipped my toes in the auto pool until about a week ago. I just received my order of DP Auto Blueberry and Blackberry Kush and they're germing in my tent as we speak. I plan on making a grow diary since it is my first attempt with autos. Wish me luck!

Hello everybody! Been a lurker here for a week or 2 now, so I thought I'd jump right in and say hello. I've been growing photo's on and off, indoor, outdoor, hydro and soil for about 25 years, but never dipped my toes in the auto pool until about a week ago. I just received my order of DP Auto Blueberry and Blackberry Kush and they're germing in my tent as we speak. I plan on making a grow diary since it is my first attempt with autos. Wish me luck!

heya @Pistil_Pete and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

Hi, id like to introduce myself.
I'm Tom and I'm alive. :smoking:

Back