Around that, it's a 4L water bottle cut in about half :weed:
Nice, very nice. I have a couple Seedstockers girls going now in 5 gal Sip buckets. The candy dawg is huge. Biggest auto I’ve grown so far! She is deficient but think I got it under control. Using MC one part V2 and just learned it’s lacking Sulphur when plants go to flower…

Attachments

• 56B0F537-E64D-4317-B088-044364F38621.jpeg
    56B0F537-E64D-4317-B088-044364F38621.jpeg
    2.9 MB · Views: 26
  • 5CFDE3BC-CB93-4E82-9D52-2868994A27D0.jpeg
    5CFDE3BC-CB93-4E82-9D52-2868994A27D0.jpeg
    2.1 MB · Views: 24
Nice, very nice. I have a couple Seedstockers girls going now in 5 gal Sip buckets. The candy dawg is huge. Biggest auto I’ve grown so far! She is deficient but think I got it under control. Using MC one part V2 and just learned it’s lacking Sulphur when plants go to flower…
Had to supercrop cus she was close to touching the light

Hello I am Fiddle, I will be on and off mostly reading and choosing where to start off first. I will mention I am inclined to try Northern Lights auto first off because it seems a little more suited to my climate, I will add to that I am thinking of trying Zkittlez auto along side or after the Northern lights.

Edit: I have a (ballparked) 3.5 x 16 foot space to grow between the garage and trusted neighbors fence.

Last edited:
Hello I am Fiddle, I will be on and off mostly reading and choosing where to start off first. I will mention I am inclined to try Northern Lights auto first off because it seems a little more suited to my climate, I will add to that I am thinking of trying Zkittlez auto along side or after the Northern lights.

Edit: I have a (ballparked) 3.5 x 16 foot space to grow between the garage and trusted neighbors fence.

heya @Fiddle and :welcome: to afn! :toke: best canna site on the web here & anything u need, jus give a holler :thumbsup:

ppp & :goodluck:

:420:

I will start with the newbie questions, my house is south of where I'm growing and only certain areas get full on sunlight as a result of that, I was wondering if I could try and maximize light hitting the bud with diamond Mylar along the canopy. Currently the sun is very bad position to show off how sunny my backyard is.

I will start with the newbie questions, my house is south of where I'm growing and only certain areas get full on sunlight as a result of that, I was wondering if I could try and maximize light hitting the bud with diamond Mylar along the canopy. Currently the sun is very bad position to show off how sunny my backyard is.

but the real ques is -> why are u tryin to grow outside this time o' year in friggin canada-? :rofl: :rolleyes2: inside in a grow tent def soundz like the more viable option, lol.....jus sayin :coffee: ppp

While editing the message I forgot to mention I would be growing more in the spring

...and i forgot u already mentioned that in live chat, so.... :rofl: :doh: :smoking: ppp

Hi guys and girls,
Amazing site btw… mind blowing ✌Well abit about me, I grew a crop about 30ish years ago with a little help of a book I bought from Amsterdam at the time which was a godsend tbh as I had no clue really. Then live changed and did not grow again.
So 30yrs later I am presently gathering all my gear etc. needed for my indoor tent. I have got all auto seeds and going to use 4pot autopot system, 4x4 tent and the new led light recently released from Bloom the XP3000.
Getting everything ready to start after holiday season is finished so January will be 1st grow fire up time .
Will start a journal when it’s ready to go so looking forward to it and great to be on a site with like minded people.
Thanks Bizznizz.

Last edited:
Back