Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Hey Guys, we are still looking at towards the end of the month, I am keeping an eye on thing and if there is any change or update you will see it here first. The new website isn't live but when it is the old website (grownorthern.com) will forward on to the new one.

Preliminary pricing was mentioned a while back here is a copy of the post for those who missed it.

"I know over the last year I have spoke a lot about making this system more competitive and commercially viable than the HS1. Over the project we changed everything from our design approach/methodology to the way we buy components and the channels we sell the end system though. So.... here are the preliminary numbers for the GN-Telos-0008. These may change slightly by launch depending on the FX markets but not by more than +5% hopefully.

These are base prices on a single unit purchase and they don't include VAT/import tax and shipping. The system is supplied with

• Detachable 3m power cable (UK,EU and North American are stocked)
  • Adjustable hanging hooks
  • GN-Telos-0008 lamp
  • A choice of 1 of 3 LED drivers (For different AC input and dimming options)
1x GN-Telos-0008 = £340.00
1x GN-Telos-0008 = €400.00
1x GN-Telos-0008 = $420.00

UK and EU orders for the time being will be subject to 20% VAT and shipping will be relatively low cost to most areas (It usually rages from £5-15 for standard delivery with UPS 1-2 day delivery). US customers in most cases will be able to buy up to 2 units without paying import tax or duty as you are allowed to import a goods with a value up to $845 FOB however shipping will be slightly more expensive (around $40-50 for standard delivery with UPS for a 3-4 day delivery). When the lights go live on our new site you can check all those additional costs and if your looking to buy multiple lights we will be offering quantity discount also so check the rates on our new site or contact us to get a quote"

Having admired her for two weeks and only firing up the Telos today I can already say £340 is a bargain. Looking forward to seeing these all over AFN.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back