Lighting NEW GN MODULES

It's got to feel good @GrowNorthern when people want to order your gear before they even hit the market. Then you've got to feel satisfied with your work. I saw what hs1 could do with just 75w so this light have to be something special aswell. I'm switching from HPS to Led thanks to you. Starting with 2 and if the power is there I will get at least 2 more.

@68grasshopper I think this will be THE lamp I've been dreaming about. Have she convinced you aswell even shes not been sold to the big mass yet? I make my bets on her anyway... :cheers::smokeout:

It's got to feel good @GrowNorthern when people want to order your gear before they even hit the market. Then you've got to feel satisfied with your work. I saw what hs1 could do with just 75w so this light have to be something special aswell. I'm switching from HPS to Led thanks to you. Starting with 2 and if the power is there I will get at least 2 more.

@68grasshopper I think this will be THE lamp I've been dreaming about. Have she convinced you aswell even shes not been sold to the big mass yet? I make my bets on her anyway... :cheers::smokeout:
so many things appeal to me about @GrowNorthern and the lights. im convinced by the lights and the brand , no bullshit claims like others.i know my girls are gonna be happier under leds rather than horrible hps light :thumbsup: my room is 1.8 x 0.9 , so the lights are custom made for it :yay: . you cant go wrong mate. atb

i dunno if ya seen but there two other models being released later in the year also a smaller 180w and a bigger 300w maybe hold out on the second two till we see some more lights and the different spectrums that will be coming aswell:pass:

so many things appeal to me about @GrowNorthern and the lights. im convinced by the lights and the brand , no bullshit claims like others.i know my girls are gonna be happier under leds rather than horrible hps light :thumbsup: my room is 1.8 x 0.9 , so the lights are custom made for it :yay: . you cant go wrong mate. atb

You nailed it. This is the reason i will go with them - "No bullshit claims like others" . With a good light or any product there is no need to hype it, the product will sell by itself. Thats how i like it! Im sold.

i dunno if ya seen but there two other models being released later in the year also a smaller 180w and a bigger 300w maybe hold out on the second two till we see some more lights and the different spectrums that will be coming aswell:pass:

Thanks for that indo @auto noob . Will check that out. Will start out with two and if they do what i think, ill get two of the bigger model. In total i think i need 6 lights. Ill try them out for a grow and see if they beat my setup im running now. I know they do, watt by watt, no talk about it. :d5:

cheers buddy, uuummmm , i read that earlier in the mephisto section. ,2 x 300w would be better in my space with poss different spectrums .depending on how long its gonna be will determine whether i wait or not. prob be best to wait but weve been waiting a long while already . are you holding out @auto noob ???

cheers buddy, uuummmm , i read that earlier in the mephisto section. ,2 x 300w would be better in my space with poss different spectrums .depending on how long its gonna be will determine whether i wait or not. prob be best to wait but weve been waiting a long while already . are you holding out @auto noob ???
no iv my trigger finger ready to go soon as it drops but it suits me perfect i only have a 1mx1mx2m rite now . should do nicely

Hey Guys,

Just thought I would mention something as a few people have been asking me about the unit weight. The weight of the final version of the Telos-0008 is 8kg, the samples are a little bit heavier at 8.5kg. I mentioned a while back that the driver can be top mounted or remote mounted. If the 8kg weight and/or the 145mm height of the unit is too much for anyone, you can remove 2kg of the weight and half the height of the system with the remote driver version which is basically just removing 2 of the rails and adding a link cable so the driver can sit on the floor, mount on the wall or be outside the tent completely. I will put a system into this configuration and take some pics next week so you can see what I mean.

Have a good weekend everyone.

Back