Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Hey Guys,

Sorry its been a while since I updated you on whats happening, just been really busy over the last few weeks. The date has unfortunately been pushed back but we now have final time and date for the launch.

We are going to launch the Telos-0008 on the 18th of August. The new site will go live at 20:00 GMT on Friday (the 18th). We are building plenty of stock ready for the launch so we're not expecting to sell out immediately and we expect any orders made over that weekend to be ready to ship Monday morning. Thankyou to everyone who has waited for the next gen systems, as a small company we really appreciate the support from the AFN and the growing community as a whole.

When will you be taking orders. When the new website comes on line or before.

Good luck GN, I'm sure you will have many happy customers.................:goodluck:

When is next generation coming out ?????? :redface:

Good luck GN, I'm sure you will have many happy customers.................:goodluck:

When is next generation coming out ?????? :redface:
Beginning of next year I think they said.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

@GrowNorthern Sorry if I missed it, but what are the different versions of the Telos-0008 that are going to be available when it's released? I saw mention of several different driver options, if I recall, based on your power situation and desire for dimming options. I'm in North America, so am interested in the different 120v options available, and am curious what options are available for dimming as well(how many different settings are there, just 50%, etc).

hi ,@GrowNorthern can you tell us more about technical data,par readings etc.
thanks guys

Less than three weeks to go!! Good luck Guys!! :D

I'm just starting to count my money to see if i have enough ... 1....2....3....

Focus....

giphy.gif

What's 340 / 1 .... how many of these papers do I need again? .... which number did i get to?

:vibe:

Wow @GrowNorthern - Great to see that you've hooked up with Dada Veda and Dante Schmitz ...

And they've been kind enough to leave some early (glowing) testimonials for thier promo units

:d5:

images

images

(disclaimer: These people do actually not have promo units and are in no way affiliated with AFN .... all pictures and images are for humour purposes only and GN will not substantiate any of blue's wild claims)

:gary:

(who's counting down their sleeps?)

Back