Lighting NEW GN MODULES

:thumbsup::pass: just hope end of july date is still on ,:eyebrows::yoinks:
should be a update this week at least thats what i read last week my money has been spent life got in the way dam insuance company cancelled my girlfreinds car policy cause of a mistake on there end so 500 quid deposit to start a new one should have it saved up again by the end of august:wall::stir::tongue::sad::rolleyes1:

Hey Guys,

Sorry its been a while since I updated you on whats happening, just been really busy over the last few weeks. The date has unfortunately been pushed back but we now have final time and date for the launch.

We are going to launch the Telos-0008 on the 18th of August. The new site will go live at 20:00 GMT on Friday (the 18th). We are building plenty of stock ready for the launch so we're not expecting to sell out immediately and we expect any orders made over that weekend to be ready to ship Monday morning. Thankyou to everyone who has waited for the next gen systems, as a small company we really appreciate the support from the AFN and the growing community as a whole.

Hey Guys,

Sorry its been a while since I updated you on whats happening, just been really busy over the last few weeks. The date has unfortunately been pushed back but we now have final time and date for the launch.

We are going to launch the Telos-0008 on the 18th of August. The new site will go live at 20:00 GMT on Friday (the 18th). We are building plenty of stock ready for the launch so we're not expecting to sell out immediately and we expect any orders made over that weekend to be ready to ship Monday morning. Thankyou to everyone who has waited for the next gen systems, as a small company we really appreciate the support from the AFN and the growing community as a whole.
thanks for the update @GrowNorthern :d5:

Looks like a great piece of kit @GrowNorthern following the tester threads keenly- seen others mention a slightly larger 300w model being developed- is this still in the works? If so any information on this unit

Hi @sanguine, yes there is a Telos-0010 version which draws a little over 300w. We plan to launch this after the Telos-0008, towards the end of the year. I don't have any glossy pics of this unit as there is only one version in existence at the moment and that is with Mitch from Mephisto. He will be running a live in test in few weeks but here is a pic I took just after we assembled the first one to give you an idea. Basically just a slightly longer version of the Telos-0008 with a larger driver and 2 extra modules.

GN-Telos-0010.jpg

Back