Lighting NEW GN MODULES

I've seen there are some live grow tests planned for the telios which is exciting.

I'd be really interested to see one tested side by side with an MS006 -

Just to see how far the tech has evolved ??
Anyone with both up for giving it a spin ?

I am as soon as the 10's land on planet earth... :bow: ...:pass:

@Dinafem-Mark that will work, its Telos 0008 not temps!(typo?) The recommended footprint is 90x90. I was gong to use a 1.2x 1.2 tent but didn't have the headroom. Can be purchased direct from GN and they are a UK firm based in Durham. It's a wonderful light. Dinafem would do well turning your whole operation to Telos. They have a 0010 with two extra modules coming soon that will do larger areas and they are tough and IP 65 rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Bunny, what would you recommend for a 4’ x 2’???

In UK terminology 120 x 60 x 160

Well from my calcs 1.2 X . 60 = .72 sq Meters. The 0008 can do 1 sq meter so one light will perform well. Or if you feeling flush (rich) 2 X 0006 will fit the longer space better with enough lumens to grow a few trees and Tailor lights for different plants. 2 X 0006 will be really versatile but a bit over the top for the space! good with the future expansion in mind though. You could start vegging with one light and bring out the second when needed. I Imagine one light will be more than enough for most hobbyists however. Good luck with your plans bro.

Last edited:
Hello! does anyone know exactly the date of launch of Telos 10? I have a tent with a surface of 1.2 x 1.2 and I think a Telos 10 is perfect for this surface. If Telos 10 is not launched too soon, can I use a Telos 8 for this surface? The tent is only for automatic strains.

Hello! does anyone know exactly the date of launch of Telos 10? I have a tent with a surface of 1.2 x 1.2 and I think a Telos 10 is perfect for this surface. If Telos 10 is not launched too soon, can I use a Telos 8 for this surface? The tent is only for automatic strains.

Hey, I think they're out the first quarter of the year. I'll be getting 2 0008 untis for a 140x140x200 tent with photoperiods. A few people on insta are using two 0008 in 120x120 and they do great

any updates on the 0006 release ?
:pighug:
In true Grownorthern style we are running behind schedule for the release of the Telos 0006 and Telos 0010. I think the plan is now we will start building them and taking some pre orders in April for release in May. Apologies to anyone who has been waiting, if I have any more news I will make sure to post it here.

Well from my calcs 1.2 X . 60 = .72 sq Meters. The 0008 can do 1 sq meter so one light will perform well. Or if you feeling flush (rich) 2 X 0006 will fit the longer space better with enough lumens to grow a few trees and Tailor lights for different plants. 2 X 0006 will be really versatile but a bit over the top for the space! good with the future expansion in mind though. You could start vegging with one light and bring out the second when needed. I Imagine one light will be more than enough for most hobbyists however. Good luck with your plans bro.
I'm in the same position, trying to decide whether to go for a 0008 for that size of space or 0006. I've discounted running multiples. I initially thought that the 0008 would suit the space better but was subsequently told in discussion with GrowNorthern that on a 20x4 schedule the DLI would be too high with the 0008 for that space. Which would then suggest to use the 0006.

This then left me with a bewildering amount of reading on the subject (just spotted GN's update on their site, yet to read) though I haven't come to any further conclusion. I have time to wait for the 0006 to drop and just want to spec the most suitable model for that space and not end up with an under powered unit for the sake of price difference.

Hello guys,

Already few months i am actively searching for HS-1 to buy, I would greatly appreciate if you can share with me eBay links where people selling HS-1 or if you know someone who wants to sell it!

Feel free to contact me via PM anytime! :thanks::cheers:

I was hoping that GN will release more information soon about development of HS-2 because i found Telos as a bit overkill for my setup...

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated!:worship::bighug:

Back