Lighting NEW GN MODULES

I'm also offline for a little while but I'm looking forward to seeing the first diaries and hope to be ordering a pair of 008's or 1 of the bigger units when they're released. I've always had trouble keeping the temps up with my HS1's so a high wattage unit in the middle will be great. Happy growing all, I'm watching carefully ;)

Got mine order on the 18th. Can't wait.[emoji106]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

@GrowNorthern - Can't seem you access your website. Tried 3 browsers. Are you down right now?

Would a GN temps 0008 be a good introduction into LED growing for a 1.2x1.2x2.0m area? @GrowNorthern

I would like to replace 1 of my 6 areas with led and if all goes well I'll be making the full transition as many members here are :thumbsup:

Nice looking piece if kit. Can this be brought direct here in the UK?

All the best

Mark..

@Dinafem-Mark that will work, its Telos 0008 not temps!(typo?) The recommended footprint is 90x90. I was gong to use a 1.2x 1.2 tent but didn't have the headroom. Can be purchased direct from GN and they are a UK firm based in Durham. It's a wonderful light. Dinafem would do well turning your whole operation to Telos. They have a 0010 with two extra modules coming soon that will do larger areas and they are tough and IP 65 rated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Would a GN temps 0008 be a good introduction into LED growing for a 1.2x1.2x2.0m area? @GrowNorthern

I would like to replace 1 of my 6 areas with led and if all goes well I'll be making the full transition as many members here are :thumbsup:

Nice looking piece if kit. Can this be brought direct here in the UK?

All the best

Mark..

Hey Mark!

I've heard that people have used even 2 units (Telos 0008) for 1.2m x 1.2m with good success. However I would be confident you could go with one in that space still. If you have not never used LED lights before, boy oh boy this would be a nice way to get introduced. Been using LED's and following the technology from 2012 on with great excitement. Telos is about as good as you can reasonably get / expect.

I am super thrilled about the modular nature of Telos. That the separate modules are easily replacable / upgradable when new and better tech comes along. However, one thing I was wondering if you can do. Can you take out some of the modules, say for the earlier part of the grow to conserve electricity usage? I am sure that MeanWell driver can adapt to lesser modules being used? Am I being silly again?

I guess Temps 0008 would be a funny nickname for this model if it runs warm and heats up your room a bit more than most LED's. :biggrin: Well just kidding around, doesn't really heat up the place any more than COB's do.

Last edited:
Back