Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Here's a great shot from the GN insta account.

IMG_6810.PNG

About to set my rig up with Telos 006, have it on hands already. First impressions are very positive, will see how it performs on plants. Will start diary here really soon.

You should take it to hands to feel a weight of it's monster heatsink, man (if you did not yet) :D

Special thanks goes to Daniel @GN, for opportunity to test these lights.
IMG_5462.JPG
IMG_5463.JPG

About to set my rig up with Telos 006, have it on hands already. First impressions are very positive, will see how it performs on plants. Will start diary here really soon.

You should take it to hands to feel a weight of it's monster heatsink, man (if you did not yet) :D

View attachment 808973 View attachment 808974

You're the right guy to test that beast out man! I wonder if I should reinforce the roof of my cabinet for Telos 0008. It is particle board or something and I am not sure if the hooks will stay in it with 8kg load..

Wow was quiet in GN section for awhile and then boom! 0006 that looks great.

Beautiful piece of kit :thumbsup:

Will be very interesting to see how these perform :thumbsup: also thanks for all the LED input :pass:

All the best

Mark..

I've seen there are some live grow tests planned for the telios which is exciting.

I'd be really interested to see one tested side by side with an MS006 -

Just to see how far the tech has evolved ??
Anyone with both up for giving it a spin ?

Would a GN temps 0008 be a good introduction into LED growing for a 1.2x1.2x2.0m area? @GrowNorthern

I would like to replace 1 of my 6 areas with led and if all goes well I'll be making the full transition as many members here are :thumbsup:

Nice looking piece if kit. Can this be brought direct here in the UK?

All the best

Mark..

Hey @Dinafem-Mark ,

Sorry I'm a little late on this one. Great to hear your looking at the Telos lights to upgrade you setups. I have been recommending the Telos-0008 for use in and around a 90x90 to a 1m2 area based on the feedback we had during testing. That said I have already seen some good results with Autos in a 1.2m2 tent like gardenofautos on Instagram. I think it will veg autos in a full 1.2m2 to a really great standard so it could be a good introduction to LED growing. You could also look at 2x of the Telos-0006 per 1.2m area for flowering or possibly the higher powered Telos-0010 by itself when that's available.

If you need any more info let me know.

All the best

Daniel

Back