Lighting NEW GN MODULES

@68grasshopper only difference is the currency exchange rate and then tax/VAT shipping etc depending on your location.

@cornish smoker @derek420colorado unfortunately we wont be offering any AFN discount, not from launch anyway as the units are very competitively priced for the technology already so there isn't much margin for further discounts. Maybe when the volumes increase and material/component costs decrease in the future though!

Have a good weekend everyone, hopefully we should be able to lock a final launch time/date down next week.

Hi GN,

I know Bunny got his new Telios, but I have not heard from the other guys..................

------------------------------------------
GN said.......

We have only sent one unit out at this point however the following AFN members will be getting one to test in the next week or so.
@sour.b
@HolyTHC
@gbd
@mephisto
@Stone
@Bunny

and more to follow when we reach the production run so plenty to see here on the AFN.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just curious, I would have thought they would have posted here ? ! ? Good luck with the unit chaps.....eP.

Back