Lighting NEW GN MODULES

i think its the 26th of this month there working towards
thanks @auto noob :thumbsup:, right then ........just enough time to sort out a reason for the missus why im changing my lights again :crying:.its okay for

her to spend 80 quid a time gettin her hair done though :nono:.

thanks @auto noob :thumbsup:, right then ........just enough time to sort out a reason for the missus why im changing my lights again :crying:.its okay for

her to spend 80 quid a time gettin her hair done though :nono:.
i know how ya feel mate my other half is happy at the min cause iv stopped buyin seeds but she dont know why iv been saveing up my weekly seed budget

(yes i have a seed collecting problem lol)

i know how ya feel mate my other half is happy at the min cause iv stopped buyin seeds but she dont know why iv been saveing up my weekly seed budget

(yes i have a seed collecting problem lol)
thats an expensive hobby buddy :yoinks: atb

Hi Guys,

I have an update on the launch date of the Telos-0008; today we have heard that one of our production parts has a 3-4 week delay so the launch is going to be pushed back to mid to late July.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to those who are waiting. If anything changes or improves I will let you know.

Hi Guys,

I have an update on the launch date of the Telos-0008; today we have heard that one of our production parts has a 3-4 week delay so the launch is going to be pushed back to mid to late July.

Sorry for any inconvenience caused to those who are waiting. If anything changes or improves I will let you know.
phew well this is actually sum good news gives me time to save are you able to tell us what the stock levels will be like for the launch

christmas coming early in my gaff this year :xmas:middle to end of july :woohoo: 2 lights :drool:

EDIT* (hey bud we can't allow direct ebay links due to privacy/security reasons.)

Last edited by a moderator:
sorry guys ,wasn`t aware.

Back