Lighting NEW GN MODULES

if i was getting 2gpw i wouldn`t change a thing :nono: got any diaries buddy ???

Hey grasshopper. Yes but you always want to get better, get better yields. I have some diaries but not under this nick. I took a fresh start of personal reasons.
Please say : " pics, or it didn't happen " :)
No but these leds seems very interesting. And I know I could do better, leds have less of heat, correct spectrum, and that will also help when the electrical bill comes.

One thing that is a fact they put quality first and foremost they know the masses will love the light and that is all that matters if it takes a while longer oh well. I just hope to be able to try one in Canada.

Hey grasshopper. Yes but you always want to get better, get better yields. I have some diaries but not under this nick. I took a fresh start of personal reasons.
Please say : " pics, or it didn't happen " :)
No but these leds seems very interesting. And I know I could do better, leds have less of heat, correct spectrum, and that will also help when the electrical bill comes.
LEDS are the future HPS is old and IAm not trying to start a pissing match but there is simply no comparison IMO. It is very easy to dial in a led grow

I think if you are used to harvest 5,1 kg + from 4 x 600 w old style lights assuming you've included the odd 160 w ballast consumption in your GPW, you'll easily pull 7,5 kg from 6 x Telos, probably a lot more with your growing skills. Kudos

Hey @Corgy .
These lights will be ordered as soon as they are released for the mass :)
But isn't these lights 250watts each? 6x250 = 1500 Watt. 1500x5 = 7500.
With a yield of 7500 grams it would be 5 grams a watt.
That's impossible.....
Now you making fun of me.....

Not at all sir, GN mentions that the Telos are a significant improvement on the HS1 and I've seen Tang mention he's achieved 3,6 GPW with it, so......

Ahhh, Tang..... the God of leds and soil. I was actually thinking about him when you wrote 5GPW..... it will be a pleasure to see him do his magic with them.
I will give them a run for sure!

@TaNg is a world premiere grower. He is a mentor of mine. If it was not for Tangs improved A/N schedule I would not be the grower I am today. My first grow with TANGs schedule I got blogged by Dutch passion.

Hey Guys,

We have only sent one unit out at this point however the following AFN members will be getting one to test in the next week or so.
@sour.b
@HolyTHC
@gbd
@mephisto
@Stone
@Bunny

and more to follow when we reach the production run so plenty to see here on the AFN.

Awesome news! Should be quite the show and a great lineup of growers!

Back