Lighting NEW GN MODULES

@RamboGarden HPS is still a great and most widely used way of growing herb you run what you can my man sorry if I came across a little Harsh I get excited talking leds sorry for any upset I might have caused.

@TaNg is a world premiere grower. He is a mentor of mine. If it was not for Tangs improved A/N schedule I would not be the grower I am today. My first grow with TANGs schedule I got blogged by Dutch passion.
he is truly a master of what he does i love his schedules

@HolyTHC hows the new larger cabinet coming along?[emoji6]
It is on the way, bro! Cant decide to use mylar or simply paint it white :)

Im excited to be able to test Telos, it's radiator is sexiest radiator i have seen for a while :D
Also few interesting seeds are on the way already, so there will be something to show and see!

hey @GrowNorthern im sure you guys have much more important things going on right now but would you be able to tell me how the packaging will look for those of us worried about stealth and nosey neighbors etc. etc. this is my main concern about ordering iv heard of company sending lights out in boxs with big pictures of the product and branding of whats inside this would not work for me i hope my worries are for nothing
:vibes::greenthumb:

Hi @auto noob, we have only ever sent plain packaging on the outer box and the Telos packaging will be no different. Plain brown box, well packed and well sealed. The only small detail is on the UPS label which in the past has had Grownorthern listed as the sender but we are planning to have this say GN on any future packages. Hope that works!

Hey @GrowNorthern , I need at least 2-3 of those units ASAP to try them out. I am an hps grower, but if I can reduce the heat and get a better GPW then I'm getting now with HPS, I'm all in.
With soil, autos and 600w hps I get 2 GPW, sometimes a bit more :)
I think this will be my switch; going from hps to led. I need to replace 4x600w of hps.
So maybe 6 of your lights if they are what we all believe they are :):d5:

@RamboGarden you would definitely reduce the heat and power consumption switching from 4x 600w HPS to 4-6 Telos-0008's. 2GPW is a really good yield already but I suppose it's about the amount of hours your run the lights per day in flowering with autos (GPKWH).

So far the feedback I have had from growers testing the new Telos is it's working to a similar standard or perhaps a tad better than a 315w CMH. Alot of commercial growers in the US are switching out their 1000w HPS for a double ended 630w CMH so 4-6 units at this point is looking like a good alternative to your 4x 600w HPS. We should have some more feedback on how they would compare direct to a 600w HPS in flowering in the next month or so.

Hi @auto noob, we have only ever sent plain packaging on the outer box and the Telos packaging will be no different. Plain brown box, well packed and well sealed. The only small detail is on the UPS label which in the past has had Grownorthern listed as the sender but we are planning to have this say GN on any future packages. Hope that works!

this is great grow northern i will definitly be ordering one thank you for the reply :woohoo::yay::thanks::baked:

Hello guys,

Already few months i am actively searching for HS-1 to buy, I would greatly appreciate if you can share with me eBay links where people selling HS-1 or if you know someone who wants to sell it!

Feel free to contact me via PM anytime! :thanks::cheers:

I was hoping that GN will release more information soon about development of HS-2 because i found Telos as a bit overkill for my setup...

Any kind of help is greatly appreciated!:worship::bighug:

Back