Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Guys in simple terms what are the new lights the equivalent to in terms of HPS - 200 400 600 HPS ? a rough ball park figure will do Also i currently run four 600hps and my temps go between 28-34 depending on the weather will the these new light significantly decrease my temp issues ?

We are testing a new spectrum so I don't really want to make any claims about HPS replacement right now before we see how the results stack up. To give you a general feel for it, an LED system using the latest LED emitters with an optical solution that delivers a good light intensity and even distribution can replace 1000w HPS with about 550w and replace a 600w HPS with around 300w ......on paper. Once we have seen the results and heard back from growers using HPS and CMH we can make a replacement guide for our website to make it straight forward. Have a look at this guide from CREE for their 1000w HPS replacement reference design which would be very similar to using 2x GN-Telos-0008 http://www.cree.com/led-components/media/documents/HorticultureReferenceDesign.pdf.

Regarding your temperature issue, If you swapped out 2.4kw HPS set up for a 1200w LED system your heat problems are going to be much more manageable.

Hey Guys,

We have only sent one unit out at this point however the following AFN members will be getting one to test in the next week or so.
@sour.b
@HolyTHC
@gbd
@mephisto
@Stone
@Bunny

and more to follow when we reach the production run so plenty to see here on the AFN.

Lovely great to see @gbd and the @mephisto gang testing!

The GN crew @sour.b , @HolyTHC and of course @Stone and the Autoflower portal. Big up GN for setting up an exciting few months in Autoflower and L.E.D tech. Bring it on.

I have some Northern Chesse Haze, Sour Livers ,some more Glueberry and my old stalwart Think Different to run. Will probably run the Haze with the Glueberry and see if I can grow a few [emoji269][emoji268][emoji267]

@HolyTHC hows the new larger cabinet coming along?[emoji6]

Laters

should i keep a look out in the grow northern section in the future will this be where the test grows will . ( all aboard the hype train whoop whoop )

hey @GrowNorthern im sure you guys have much more important things going on right now but would you be able to tell me how the packaging will look for those of us worried about stealth and nosey neighbors etc. etc. this is my main concern about ordering iv heard of company sending lights out in boxs with big pictures of the product and branding of whats inside this would not work for me i hope my worries are for nothing
:vibes::greenthumb:

Hey @GrowNorthern , I need at least 2-3 of those units ASAP to try them out. I am an hps grower, but if I can reduce the heat and get a better GPW then I'm getting now with HPS, I'm all in.
With soil, autos and 600w hps I get 2 GPW, sometimes a bit more :)
I think this will be my switch; going from hps to led. I need to replace 4x600w of hps.
So maybe 6 of your lights if they are what we all believe they are :):d5:

Hey @GrowNorthern , I need at least 2-3 of those units ASAP to try them out. I am an hps grower, but if I can reduce the heat and get a better GPW then I'm getting now with HPS, I'm all in.
With soil, autos and 600w hps I get 2 GPW, sometimes a bit more :)
I think this will be my switch; going from hps to led. I need to replace 4x600w of hps.
So maybe 6 of your lights if they are what we all believe they are :):d5:
if i was getting 2gpw i wouldn`t change a thing :nono: got any diaries buddy ???

Back