Lighting NEW GN MODULES

Look at the spectrums like this: It's a bit like the old metal Halide (blue spectrum) and HPS ,(Orange spectrum ) the bulbs were said to perform better in different situations. Blue for vegetative growth and Orange for flower. Burple is a more efficient use of energy as plants only use the red and blue spectrum but is not a good work light as its hard to determine plant health and generally work. So cool white for veg, Warm white for flower and purple for efficiency. Conclusion You probably need three tents and one of each.

That sounds like over my budget and room spacing...and is exactly what i did not want! Just crying a lil'...

I spoke to GN and here's what they said

"Hi, since we release the first pics and info we found that the choice of spectrums is causing too many issues so we will only be launching one for indoor use and one for greenhouses/outdoor use. Its basically going to be the higher quantum yield version with a slightly more balanced spectrum for full cycyle use"

"Yeah i think we made it to complex for launch maybe in the future we will have other options but in the US right now the higher QY spectrums are killing it so we are going to focus on that."

Sounds good. Rock solid and dummy proof is exactly what iamlookingfor! Will do most strains photoperiod and even landraces,i hope this will go down well with the new models @GrowNorthern your lights are good for both and will even have enough light penetration for a bigger haze (in tent) i guess?
(someone once told me there are no stupid questions)

cool man.gif
..... But why is Telos privately on instagram and NOT AFN.....

Why do I need to become a member of Instagram to meet Telos, unless of course he or she is really gun shy......

GN, regarding the many openings in your deserted marketing division.....
excersing.gif

View attachment 749997..... But why is Telos privately on instagram and NOT AFN.....

Why do I need to become a member of Instagram to meet Telos, unless of course he or she is really gun shy......

I actually agree with you Corgy, seems a bit silly to send members off site to see a test product that most certainly could/should be here :hump: . @GrowNorthern how close are you guys to releasing more test units? We'd love to see some grows done here!

Back