Lighting NEW GN MODULES

correct me if im wrong but i think TaNg was trying to give people a heads up to where they could cheak out the new light nothing about grownorthern sending people to other sites :pass::thumbsup:

correct me if im wrong but i think TaNg was trying to give people a heads up to where they could cheak out the new light nothing about grownorthern sending people to other sites :pass::thumbsup:

Oh this wasn't directed at Tang, autonoob, more a question for GN (a vendor and friend of our site for years mind you lol,) if we could see some lights tested HERE instead of on another site. I think there's just a bit of shock that we're not seeing a journal on here first after years of seeing the GN lights on here.

Oh this wasn't directed at Tang, autonoob, more a question for GN (a vendor and friend of our site for years mind you lol,) if we could see some lights tested HERE instead of on another site. I think there's just a bit of shock that we're not seeing a journal on here first after years of seeing the GN lights on here.
i know son of hobbies i just wanted to clear it up incase anyone misread or misunderstood you know how us stoners are. i would also love to see some test grows on here afn is the place to be :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup:

I have no doubt there will be guys testing the Telos here,as far as I know only the one light has gone out so far.
If I wasn't moving house next month I would be doing a test/demo here myself.

I was actually wondering when we'd see you fire one up on here. I want to see @Duggy grow with one too!

I was actually wondering when we'd see you fire one up on here. I want to see @Duggy grow with one too!

Trust me bro I'm chomping at the bit to have a grow with the Telos but my priority is to move house at the moment, no point starting a grow I will have to chop down in a few weeks no matter how jealous I am of the Telos testers lol

Trust me bro I'm chomping at the bit to have a grow with the Telos but my priority is to move house at the moment, no point starting a grow I will have to chop down in a few weeks no matter how jealous I am of the Telos testers lol

I actually feel your pain; I have my entire setup broke down and in boxes, we're selling our home. First time I've quit growing in almost 5 years. Feels unnatural!

I actually feel your pain; I have my entire setup broke down and in boxes, we're selling our home. First time I've quit growing in almost 5 years. Feels unnatural!

Lol Snap, 5 years here too bro, not had a break since I started growing, fingers crossed I will be back at it and rocking a Telos by the end of next month.

Guys in simple terms what are the new lights the equivalent to in terms of HPS - 200 400 600 HPS ? a rough ball park figure will do Also i currently run four 600hps and my temps go between 28-34 depending on the weather will the these new light significantly decrease my temp issues ?

Guys in simple terms what are the new lights the equivalent to in terms of HPS - 200 400 600 HPS ? a rough ball park figure will do Also i currently run four 600hps and my temps go between 28-34 depending on the weather will the these new light significantly decrease my temp issues ?

I can't comment on the HPS equivalent until GN release the photometric data but I know for sure your temps won't get to high above the ambient temp, when using 3 HS1s (225w) in my 1.2x1.2m room temps were only raised by 3 or 4c.

Back