New Grower My second grow- Barneys Farm L.S.D and Nirvana Aurora Indica

They look great gonna be a bigger harvest than the last
Buds look nice and thick :pass:

Thanks!-Indeed,hopefully with each grow quality and quanity improve, which I am sure it will... These are WAY bigger than the Russians... Still got about another month to go.. The countdown begins!

:vibe:Captains Bong-11/22/15- Today is day 58... Let me start with the Aurora, GOODGAWD this plant is a Northern Light/Afgan Cross and is 90-Indo/10-Sativa, she smells like a sweet skunk and from the middle of her trunk all the way to the top cola is one huge popsicle of frosty smelly goodness and her head is huge! She has some long arms and likes to stretch a-lot this led to 1 or 2 branches not gettting the light they needed BUT I fixed that today and it should improve.. hopefully. Now to the L.s.D she is tall and her buds are very compact and sticky she has the smell of a girl that got sprayed by a skunk then rolled in fruity pebbles, she is a Skunk#1/Mazar cross and is high in both THC and CBD her ratio is 80-Indo/20-Sativa again from about the middle of her belly all the way up to the tippy top of her main cola is a frosty delight that has a slight lime-green/purple hue to it. I have to give it up to both Nirvana and Barneys Farm both of these strains are pretty amazing and I am having a blast growing them. Here are abunch of pics, have a happy thanksgiving guys. Much Luv and a Mellow night to all!:vibe:

:dancer::drool:

L.s.D-1.jpg L.s.D-2.jpg L.s.D-3.jpg L.s.D-4.jpg Aurora-5.jpg Aurora-6.jpg Aurora-7.jpg Aurora-8.jpg Aurora-9.jpg Aurora & L.s.D-10.jpg

Captains Bong-11/25/15- Well I am at my ex-wife's who is now my girlfriend's for thanksgiving, long story I have posted about it before on here and don't wanna get into story again. I will be here until Friday or Saturday then back to the roost. I am noticing some major changes in the Aurora and LsD. The Aurora is STACKED and smells like sweet skunk she is so thick and bushy I had to make room because a branch was not getting enough light, it is doing better now though. The LSD is crazy she smells like sraight fruity pebbles SHE SMELLS CRAZY. I am so pleased with this grow so far both plants are turning out to be excellent anyway about to crash and eat a shit ton of food tomorrow, much luv guys have a mellow night.

L.s.D 1.jpg L.s.D 2.jpg L.s.D 3.jpg Aurora 4.jpg Aurora 5.jpg Aurora 6.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
:vibe:Captains Bong-11/28/15- I will do this entry in baby poop yellow.. for some reason I feel the need. Today is day 64 of life and both the L.s.D and Aurora have been in flower for 34 days. They both are starting to get ripe and the smells are still changing and my lawd it smells awesome. Aurora went from smelling like skunk to Raspberry or Blackberry and the L.s.D smells like a strong Mango/Citrus, they really are amazing the room does not even smell of Canna anymore just of fruit and Ona. The charcoal filter just is not enough to contain the aromas especially when the lights go out.I am glad it works well though because if it didnt the whole house would smell of fruity whip not just my room and the closet. Here in probably 2 weeks I am going to start with the Grow More Hawaiian Bud and Bloom 5-50-17-1/4TSP, next feed the are going to get 1 TSP the reg Cal-Mag Plus and a 1/2TSP of Brer Rabbit BlackStrap Molasses, it is starting to turn fall!!! We are pushin on have a mellow night guys and much luv... Here are some pics!:vibe:

:dancer::drool:

L.s.D -1.jpg L.s.D-2.jpg L.s.D-3.jpg L.s.D-4.jpg Aurora-5.jpg Aurora-6.jpg Aurora-7.jpg Aurora-8.jpg Aurora & L.s.D-9.jpg

Looks great and Just think in a few short weeks your gonna have the worst case of hand cramps from trimming :rofl:

:vibe:Captains Bong-12/2/15- Well guys I can actually post good pictures on the move now, I got me a little netbook the other day from BestBuy and damn I am loving it. Windows 10 is pretty cool and Explorer Edge.. I must say I actually am digging it, now to my babes. Aurora is coming in hot at 2 feet tall, she is short and very bushy her buds are really fluffy yet dense if that makes any sense and she smells like a Sweet Skunk, she has some fan leaves bigger than my head thankfully she in thinning out now so watering has become much easier. Now to the devilish woman known as the L.s.D this plant started off slow but DAMN she has taken off and is really amazing, she is comin in hot at almost 3 feet tall and looks like a perfectly formed Christmas Tree. HER BUDS ARE HUGE, she has me really excited to she what she is going to do in the last month of flowering. She has the most awesome smell, for those of you that have the grape vines that produce the little dark purple grapes...You know the smell they make when they are really ripe, that deep grape smell that is exactly what she smells like with a hint of Mangos. I get so excited when I smell her. In other news I had to order a bunch of shit from amazon, I had to grab a Ona Breeze fan that sits on top of the gallon pail. I got a gallon of the apple crumb Ona gel, 2 Extra Large C-Vault containers with the Boveda 62 packs to try and achieve the perfect cure for these babies, and a big'ol 5 gallon Smart Pot as for my next run I will be doing 1 massive Auto I have not decided what strain yet but I will post up as soon as I decide. Here are 10 beautiful pics much love guys and have a mellow night I am gonna hit the grass. Gonna upload the pics in a different style so you can see the names of which plant is which.:vibe:

Attachments

• L.s.D-1.jpg
    L.s.D-1.jpg
    90.6 KB · Views: 93
  • L.s.D-2.jpg
    L.s.D-2.jpg
    110.3 KB · Views: 108
  • L.s.D-3.jpg
    L.s.D-3.jpg
    98.5 KB · Views: 79
  • L.s.D-4.jpg
    L.s.D-4.jpg