My Autoflower Topping & LST Journey - Daily Updates

Thanks guys!

Ton of fun, and I am learning alot.

The buds are definitely looking amazing on the Fastberry and despite her small size she has alot of colas going. Not sure if it was a matter of being stunted or just genetics combined with topping but hoping she yields well.

The Smoothie is just a monster of a plant but she vegged for 5 weeks. She never slowed down through all the topping trimming and training either. Definitely not the fastest harvest but I'm really hoping her size translates into big yields.

With the topping and training these girls are so bushy I am just hoping my light will be able to penetrate that canopy and fatten up those buds.

Cheers!

Very cool .I am about 5 or so days maybe from starting LST on a Fasteberry. May top this time too. I have a light very similar to yours.130w Rspec QB. Where did you find the 20 x 36 tent?

Very cool .I am about 5 or so days maybe from starting LST on a Fasteberry. May top this time too. I have a light very similar to yours.130w Rspec QB. Where did you find the 20 x 36 tent?

Same light and same plant. Should go well!

The tent was a Vivosun from Amazon if that helps.

I saw that. Vivo looks bit nicer than the Apollo for not much more money, Wish it was bit taller, My light hanger cables are like 21 inches long.

I saw that. Vivo looks bit nicer than the Apollo for not much more money, Wish it was bit taller, My light hanger cables are like 21 inches long.

Can you shorten them?

I doubled mine over to mount the light a few inches higher.

I am growing mostly autos but can LST the hell out of a photo and flower it early to keep it small.

That's really what this thread is about... Being in complete control of your plants growth... ;)

But seriously ,I was thinkng about doubling over the cables. ,

Looking great...! I love LSTing, you get it down and they dont mind one bit. In this pic, she was getting to tall..

DSC_1337.jpg

Looking great...! I love LSTing, you get it down and they dont mind one bit. In this pic, she was getting to tall..

View attachment 1121814

I did a similar bend with the Smoothie.

Bent over like usual but then bent right and then back left again to keep it down.

You do what you gotta do. Better than breaking or chopping it as far as stress on the plant.

I feel like with both defoliation and LST if you do it somewhat consistently they almost gets used to it.

Back