My Autoflower Topping & LST Journey - Daily Updates

Well I now have a Fastbuds OG Kush sprouted in the tent to replace that Smoothie. She has only been above ground about 36hrs and she just got her first feeding with the same schedule.

The Fastberry just keeps on packing on weight and these buds are getting frontier each day. They glisten in the light and you can see them getting whiter. Thinking sometime between 2 to 3 weeks now, and I will be switching to a Ripen formula sometime this week. Trichomes are looking like they are turning cloudy but lots of clear ones especially in the undergrowth. Might be harvesting in two stages to let things ripen.

IMG_20191116_123723-01.jpeg
IMG_20191116_123545-01.jpeg

Started on a ripening formula with the Fastberry and just on to the first week of veg nutes for the OG Kush.

Had what I believe is the last little bit of growth on the Fastberry, and I am hoping we are about 2 weeks or so to harvest. She is gorgeous and these buds are super dense and sticky.

The OG Kush is off to a slow start but growing well these last couple days. She seems to be hungry for more light than the last couple seedlings at this stage. I have found her with her leaves reaching up the last couple days but I am hoping we are good now.

Some pics...
IMG_20191121_204055.jpg
IMG_20191121_203624.jpg
IMG_20191121_203228.jpg

Back